Where should the Ozarks Invasion be?

• Tablerock, but only if there are wave makers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Layne

Addicted.
How can you move the "Lake of the Ozarks" ride to a different lake????? Make your own ride at Tablerock! WTF?????????????

Lol its "2010 Ozarks Jetski Invasion", but that's not the point.

I think its pretty well understood that there will just be two different rides under the same "Invasion" title, so no need for any animosity. :bigok:

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
I understand that but like I said in my post on the other thread this is THE lake of the Ozarks ride, not 'some lake in the Ozarks' ride. Sorry, I just thisnk its F(UCK)!NG retarded to enterain moving it. But then again Ive been out of work for 2 months and at home so im probably pretty crabby

keegan

TRLFTMFW
Heres how I look at it. LOTO is sweet. Has huge wake, lots of big boats and lots of E-coli, and lots of chop. Its so hard to even get set up to hit a wake there. It just gets annoying.

we "locals" can get the wake, trust me. and you can have calm water to get set up to it. And its alot safer. You dont have to go into a wake worrying about who will run you over on TRL. And you can see your ski 20ft under the water if it sinks.

I won't go back to LOTO, and thats my decision. The last 3 times we have gone, we have gone back sat night to ride Sunday at TRL...

TRLFTMFW

Last edited:
Tablerock. I went to the LOTO ride last year and it was so rough you could hardly setup for the big wakes. It was fun but pretty dangerous. Not to mention the dead fish smell at camp. I won't go back to LOTO again...

and has "training-wheel" style waves too. :p

haha training wheel waves i love it. I think you fall asleep at the wheel of your ski cause at LOTO half the riders never leave the boat launch area.... i ride, i jump 15ft in the air, i will stunt trl and h2own your square nose. Sorry to piss ya off but i dont consider 50ft plus sea rays plowing on glass smooth water training wheel style waves. I consider it awesome and waaayyy easier to get set up. I totally understand that you like LOTO just like i like TRL, do i wanna move the ride? absolutely not, i think we should have 2 rides. Will i go back to LOTO? Nope. One person came up and actually talked to me that i didnt know and let me ride his ski, he was a cool kid, other than that it just felt like it was the regular LOTO guys and the TRL guys doing their own thing. Didnt get a good vibe and have been going for 3 summers now. Im gonna stick to fresh water and let the sewage tank lake take on your guys ski's.
TRLFTMFW

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
there will be 2 rides end of story.

but to clarify it's not The Lake of the Ozarks ride, its The Ozarks Jetski Invasion.

and now that that's done its time to pick a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom