B-pipe manifolds for sale

Its going to be 89 degrees at the local marina tomorrow! Time to get these builds wrapped up... Any update on when the head-pipes will start to arrive in the states?

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
The lock down in China has nothing to do with the time being taken, it taking longer due to the fact we have made changes to the mold to make it thicker around the area where every one ports it. We keep getting messages asking how big it can be machined to, while any unit that has been ported will not be under warranty the same as anyone else we understand that making it thicker is a good thing. The factory pipe got down to about 2mm in some places on the one I cut up. We are at about 6mm. The issue is the three cutouts for the three bolts. So we moved those higher and so the bolts will have to be longer. The problem with that is of course the mold needs to go back to the Cnc mill, we may not be as fast as you want but we are trying to make sure that you are getting the best possible unit.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Thank you for all your hard work and constant updates! Love all your products. The heat everyone is giving you in this thread melts the ice for us up here in Colorado.keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Waxhead have you guys thought about putting a groove in the manifold to run a oring instead of gasket ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I did think about that but a lot of people buy the header pipes on it’s own to compliment what they already have as well as the manifold. So making it backwards compatible stopped us

Thanks for the update and clarification Wax! I think we all greatly appreciate what you are taking on and the perceived impatience is merely how the excitement is being expressed as the weather gets better... I would much rather wait for a proper product than receive a premature iteration that is limiting and/or becomes inferior to an immediately updated version, and I'm guessing I'm not alone on that.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Thanks for the update and clarification Wax! I think we all greatly appreciate what you are taking on and the perceived impatience is merely how the excitement is being expressed as the weather gets better... I would much rather wait for a proper product than receive a premature iteration that is limiting and/or becomes inferior to an immediately updated version, and I'm guessing I'm not alone on that.
Thank you, I know everyone is impatient to get it, I am as well. I just want to make sure its right. I appreciate the heads up

Top Bottom