Beer

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Post up what suds put a smile on your face!!

I'll put out some others later, but will start with Anchor Steam and Longboard. Wonder how long it will take Yamaslut to post up? I anxiously await his responses. I'm thirsty dammit!

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
Longboard is a great one, one of my riding buddies is a rep for the company, no shortage of that around. Right now im sipping on a pretty potent one called Raging Bitch from flying dog brewery, in Frederick Maryland. During the summer I find Landshark Lager pretty awesome. Sam Adams Octoberfest is lovely also.

It really like this stuff
Narragansett-Beer-advertising-Posters.jpg

With all the Florida boys on here does anyone else go to the Jupiter beer festival

Sent from my EVO 3D using TAPATALK

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I have to watch for some of those. Two Hearted and Yazoo Brew.
Crab you are a beast! Now that's a beer!
I like Landshark too. We get flying dog around here. I'll have to watch for the Raging Bitch! LOL!

Sessions is pretty tasty

Last edited:

chriselmore_1

high on resin
So far tonight
Heretic: evil cousin imperial ipa 8%
Pliny the elder 8%
Stone Russian imperial stouts 8.7%
dechutes: abyss barrel aged imperial stout 11%

Last edited:

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Pliny the Elder is a fantastic beer. A bit hard to get here but when it does show up, it's limited to 2 bottles a person and it sells out the first day easy. I also have to drive an hour to get it and it costs $7 /pt. My wife and I did make a 200mile round trip once and hit up every beer store we could one Saturday and ended up with 14.

I like the IPAs from Ninkasi and Deschutes, can't go wrong, along with Rogue of course. I don't like Longboard at all, but I really like their Firerock Pale. Fish Tale (small and local) has a great easy drinking IPA that we enjoy on a weekly basis. I love living in micro-brew mecca up here in the PNW.

Last edited:

chriselmore_1

high on resin
The new micro Mecca is the San Diego area... If you like ballistically hopped beers.which I love. Pliny is good. Used to be hard to find here too but now even liquor stores have it.

Fro Diesel

creative control
There are a plethora of micro brews in Michigan took a fall beer tour in the upper peninsula last year and found some really dank stuff. However, I have Been hooked on my hometown Bell's Two-Hearted Ale since they started watering down the Oberon in 2004. Smells like flowers, tastes like heaven. 7 % bottle and sometimes mid 8 depending on batch. Accept no substitutes.

Also mountain sun brew pub in denver and boulder. They make all their own beers... so good I can't remember...you won't be disappointed.

Sent from Fro Diesel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
There's a lot of micro brewers here too. Love it.... Need to get a driver and make the rounds some time soon. And I have been wanting to do some of my own for a long time. I need to pull up my skirt and start dabbling.

had an Sam Adams Infinium, Terrapin Wake N Bake, black ipa (homebrew), White Oak, Crown Royal, Kahlua infused Russian Imperial Stout (homebrew) last night...

some beers i like off the top of my head.

IPA's:
  • Russian River - Pliny The Elder
  • Stone - Double dry hopped Ruination
  • FFF - Dreadnaught
  • Ithica - Flower Power (wheat ipa)
  • Bells - 2 hearted, Hopslam
Russian Imperial Stout's:
  • Flounders - Breakfast Stout
  • Oskar Blues - Ten Fidy
  • North Coast - Old Rasputin
  • Southern Tier - Oak aged Chocolate Stout
  • Rogue - Chocolate Stout
Belgians:
  • any trappist quad, they are all amazing!!!
  • St Bernardus - ABT12
  • Delirium Noel, Nocturnum
  • Unibroue - La Fin Du Monde, Trois Pistols
  • Rodenbach - Grand Cru (sour)
and there are so many more....

Pliny the Elder is a fantastic beer. A bit hard to get here but when it does show up, it's limited to 2 bottles a person and it sells out the first day easy. I also have to drive an hour to get it and it costs $7 /pt. My wife and I did make a 200mile round trip once and hit up every beer store we could one Saturday and ended up with 14.

I like the IPAs from Ninkasi and Deschutes, can't go wrong, along with Rogue of course. I don't like Longboard at all, but I really like their Firerock Pale. Fish Tale (small and local) has a great easy drinking IPA that we enjoy on a weekly basis. I love living in micro-brew mecca up here in the PNW.

Love Ninkasi's stuff too, so good!!!!

Top Bottom