Best beginners freestyle ski

10-15k to spend a freestyle jetski, goal is to learn how to flip and barrel roll, been on skis my whole life, not an ace but not a slouch. Which ski would you guys recommend? Prolly gonna have to buy used as all the builds I’ve priced start at about 18k.
Thanks

Req

10-15k to spend a freestyle jetski, goal is to learn how to flip and barrel roll, been on skis my whole life, not an ace but not a slouch. Which ski would you guys recommend? Prolly gonna have to buy used as all the builds I’ve priced start at about 18k.
Thanks

I have never ridden any of the custom hulls but the Krash RTR kit is 12k and comes with a nice batch of parts. Powervalve 997 motor that kicks out 160hp, mag pump, pole, its ready to rock.

https://krashindustries.com/product/predator-3/

For a beginner ski you'll want a "stable" ski so your not constantly fighting it to stay up right.

Most rickters are super stable but pricey
Trixstars and very stable and light( full carbon)
Superfreaks

Nice thing about the full carbon skis is you don't need crazy money in a motor and pump to flip and spin because they are that much lighter. Of course more power always helps

I have my girlfriends ski up for sale.

2015 trixstar visual carbon for 15k cnd.
8ad1f42e04a1a6d3cc1e52b93df57754.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I've got a glass Tigercraft V2 I could possibly consider parting with. JM 781 BB, 148 setback pump, Trim, etc. Reliable, Stable, Flippable... Located in Maine though. Look at my avatar for picture of the ski. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
There is no "best ski" need to figure out which one fits you best, and for learning how to flip/roll, I'd go with a fiberglass hull.

air blair

you are the reason
Thanks

I’ve seen lots of people flip them rips with 900cc power. If flatwater flips and rolls is your thing it seems the Rip is the new b.o.b hull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom