Blaster Blaster problem need HELP

I hope I out this in the right place sorry if I didn't. So I got a on going problem. I got a 96 waveblaster 1 and the ski runs perfect intil the ski starts going vertical jumping. It keeps hitting the Rev limiter. And if I let it sit for a day it's fine. I have brand new fresh rebuild carbs new fuel line new fuel filter and a new motor. I had this problem since I first got the ski. Any advice????

Hitting rev limiter while in the air? Pulling back out after landing? Runs perfect until it leaves the water then hits limiter after a couple jumps? 20 jumps? Intermittent problem or always the same?
Sounds kinda like loose/corroded wire &/or connection somewhere but I think need more info, unless I'm missing it?
LB

Hitting rev limiter while in the air? Pulling back out after landing? Runs perfect until it leaves the water then hits limiter after a couple jumps? 20 jumps? Intermittent problem or always the same?
Sounds kinda like loose/corroded wire &/or connection somewhere but I think need more info, unless I'm missing it?
LB
After I land it will hit the rev limiter for about the rest of the day I can only go about maybe less than half throttle and anything more than that it will start hitting the rev limiter but if I let the ski sit for about 24 hours the next day the ski will run perfect. I don't even have to hit a jump. If I stand on the back if ski and Bob it like a wheelie it will start to hit the rev limiter all day intil I let the ski sit for a long period of time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mike W

Infidel

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
The jumper is not necessary at all. If you look at OCD's product the actual jumper is a rubber cord to keep the pink wire insulated from ground.

Unplug the sensor and tape, heat shrink, silicone, or tuck away the pink wire connector so it doesn't touch anything. Boom, sensor deleted.

Top Bottom