Freestyle Blunder Jet

swapmeet

Brotastic
Uncle Steve , tell us the story of how the blunder jet ruined your life ....

I just chuckled out loud...

tumblr_m77kxks5541rys4czo1_r1_500.gif

jvCAegW.gif

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I'll get to that, BIG Impatient Kahuna. You like a good story, no?
Would it be somewhere along the lines of the the feeling you would have after buying a Cannondale and riding it for a few months only to realize that you paid alot for a name and got very little quality out of it..........

I have never owned a C'Dale.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
I have a feeling this story is going to take a while .as the very rude OP would like us to feel the bitter pain that was experienced owning the craft known as "thunder jet" if in no other way than pages and pages and pages of a painful story about a mean ol jet ski.next up on the Maury Povich,ever been so frustrated with something and lost control and it soon turned to flames .is this behavior acceptable ? after the break,we have a guest.......

Last edited:

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
IMG_1003.JPG IMG_1007.JPG IMG_1008.JPG All right...where was I? Ohhh yeah...the backstory. After getting rid of the blue Ninja ski and the Psychotic girlfriend...I moved on to my first real, brand spanking new ski. I was working at a Kawasaki dealership at the time, and was able to score this in the crate, 1987 JS550, at cost. BIG BORE!!!! It was a night and day experience having something with all brand new, unmolested, OEM components on it. I was actually able to get through a whole day and weekend of riding, doing nothing more than putting gas and oil in her.

Soon enough though, the need for speed kicked in, and I was soon festooning my 550 with all of the latest and greatest speed and handling parts of that time period.

I was actually able to get a few tricks under my belt and being a huge attention whore, I realized that showing off on a ski was what I was born to do.

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Just from the pic I can see aftermarket tank, fuel fill delete, aftermarket pipe ,aftermarket filters ,bars,cant tell for sure but that head doesn't look stock ,turf ,hull brace.Man you were out of control back then .I must say your disease has progressed nicely though

Last edited:
View attachment 242875 View attachment 242876 View attachment 242877 All right...where was I? Ohhh yeah...the backstory. After getting rid of the blue Ninja ski and the Psychotic girlfriend...I moved on to my first real, brand spanking new ski. I was working at a Kawasaki dealership at the time, and was able to score this in the crate, 1987 JS550, at cost. BIG BORE!!!! It was a night and day experience having something with all brand new, unmolested, OEM components on it. I was actually able to get through a whole day and weekend of riding, doing nothing more than putting gas and oil in her.

Soon enough though, the need for speed kicked in, and I was soon festooning my 550 with all of the latest and greatest speed and handling parts of that time period.

I was actually able to get a few tricks under my belt and being a huge attention whore, I realized that showing off on a ski was what I was born to do.
1987 JS550?...I was born in 1987 lol.... (but on a side note I'm diggin' all the old skool pics & stories) I met Steve at the 2012 WF's and he's an all around good guy for sure! I look forward to hanging out with him again sumtime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom