Broken Cylinder

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
What exactly would cause a cylinder to break like this?

031.jpg

Ive never seen a cylinder break on both sides like this what did. :261:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
:banghead: Great looks like ill get an ADA head then

Skip the head and buy a DASA cylinder from Brian aka SB Products here on the boards! See my signature line. Besides, a girdled head adds weight, a DASA cylinder adds power and does not need a girdled head!

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Skip the head and buy a DASA cylinder from Brian aka SB Products here on the boards! See my signature line. Besides, a girdled head adds weight, a DASA cylinder adds power and does not need a girdled head!

I dont even know how im gonna afford the head and cylinder in time for the contest in 2 weeks. :loser: There is NO way im buying a DASA cylinder.. I bet they are a bit more money too!

GIL

I dont even know how im gonna afford the head and cylinder in time for the contest in 2 weeks. :loser: There is NO way im buying a DASA cylinder.. I bet they are a bit more money too!

Always remember young grasshopper-u get what u pay for! Feb 08 I took 3 months worth of work and busted it ALL out in 96 hours STRAIGHT to have my Lamey built. It just all depends on how bad you want it! Where there is a will-there is a way! (or where there is a gil-there is a way)lol

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Always remember young grasshopper-u get what u pay for! Feb 08 I took 3 months worth of work and busted it ALL out in 96 hours STRAIGHT to have my Lamey built. It just all depends on how bad you want it! Where there is a will-there is a way! (or where there is a gil-there is a way)lol

True! but im not sure i need to buy a DASA cylinder right now. Im pretty sure a 61x cylinder and ADA head will work for now. (atleast i hope):fingersx:

GIL

True! but im not sure i need to buy a DASA cylinder right now. Im pretty sure a 61x cylinder and ADA head will work for now. (atleast i hope):fingersx:

Not saying u NEED one, but lets face it, everybody wants one, (along w/matching head, cases, crank, arm ripping mind bending power).

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Sorry to hear about your cylinder. Definitely need a girdled head on a stock cylinder if you are running an aftermarket pipe.

Sorry to hear about your deal.

Let me know if you change your mind about our cylinder.

Brian

Last edited:
Do you mind if I ask? I do not mean to imply a lax servicing of your engine.

Where all the bolts torqued down recently?
If I keep my bolts torqued, will the cylinder still be at serious risk?

I know threads do relax from the load.

Thanks

Top Bottom