Carburetor (specs) Database: SuperJet and Blaster 1

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
What would an ideal popoff be for my setup? And what is the best way to adjust high and low screws? Seems like there are many ways to go about it. Mikuni says to dial in the idle screw till a steady idle then turn low speed 1/4 in or out till engine rpm rises. Tried that yesterday but couldn't find that spot where rpm increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read the first line of the post you quoted. :p

I start at 1.5 turns out on both and go from there.

i had good experience with:
100 high 3\4 open
115 low 1 1\3 open
seat 2.0
pop off 23 psi

tried to get rid of small hesitation on bottom and engine stall at idle by reduce pop off to 18psi and close low needle to 1, didn't tried it yet, but should be OK from my experience.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Has anyone tried the new TNT bpipe mod chamber with 38's?

Tim posted this jetting and I am wondering how close it has been for people?

701 with stock 38's
80 low
135 high
95g spring, 2.0 needle seat

Has anyone tried the new TNT bpipe mod chamber with 38's?

Tim posted this jetting and I am wondering how close it has been for people?

701 with stock 38's
80 low
135 high

That is exactly where I ended up at with my Stock Spec Ski when testing the TNT superstock chamber that he was making over the last few years.
This was in metro Detroit elevation. NOTE: I tested 8 wet pipes and the jetting NEVER varied much...just screw adjustments

82mm bore - wiseco's
Carbon Tech Low tension reeds
Solas YQ
8es plugs
Chokes removed
OP carbon arrestors
Ported FPP manifold and head pipe

Last edited:

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
That is exactly where I ended up at with my Stock Spec Ski when testing the TNT superstock chamber that he was making over the last few years.
This was in metro Detroit elevation. NOTE: I tested 8 wet pipes and the jetting NEVER varied much...just screw adjustments

82mm bore - wiseco's
Carbon Tech Low tension reeds
Solas YQ
8es plugs
Chokes removed
OP carbon arrestors
Ported FPP manifold and head pipe

Excellent! Just the info I was looking for. I wasn't sure on pop off, but I am also running OP carbon arrestors and no chokes.

Hello everybody
I need held for my fx1.
My config: 61x, single 44, ada head 35cc, msd, carbon reeds, type B, exhaust porting, stock pump 19/24.
Actualy :
Single 44
1.5 with 95
120 Pjet with 1,5 turn
145 Mjet with 2,5 turn
10 sec WOT test: no
No good in bottom

Thanks

What do you guys recommend for an 82mm 61x cylinder, light porting, 62t bottom end, Ada head with 35cc domes. Dual 38mm carbs and Factory limited pipe?

Currently jetting a 62t 61x 735 that I built with carbon reeds dual 46sbn b pipe and msd enhancer.. literally went through every page on here and I think I have a decent start. Only question is what's the big difference between dual 38' and dual 44's? 38's all seem to have very small pilots around 70 and you go to bigger carbs and guys are running 120-125 pilots. Just the way the carb is designed? Wondering if I should have ordered smaller jets instead of 110-130 size pilots for when I hit the water

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet

Finally got around to tuning my boat in flat water and noticed that I have no difference in power from 3/4 - full throttle. Any ideas?

754cc
ported cylinder
blue printed pump w/ Solas 14.5/18
stock 38's no choke, OP flame arrestors
80 low
135 high

TNT piped tuned to sizzling hot chamber, 2mm stinger hole, headpipe is cool/warm to touch.

*Ski is like a rocket going from 0-3/4 throttle though. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom