Ski Complete RTR Trendsetterz Chan $13k/OBO

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Complete refresh. My ski has been setting in my shop since Aug. 2020. Finally got around to putting it all back together. ZERO hours on engine. Went through ski and replaced most anything that was wearable. I originally built this to be my last ski. Wanted it to be simple, ultra reliable, powerful enough to flatwater flip and tame enough for friends to ride. It hit the mark. Selling because my days of riding regular have passed. I live on lake in Georgia but I might see 3 stand ups a month. May get back in the game later…who knows.

Hull: Carbon/glass layup. Solid as a tank. Guessing around 75-80lbs. Only hull, as far as i know, that Steve ever warranteed. My first one stress cracked in gel-coat around handle pole. Called the guy and he sent me a new one…no questions asked. Been my personal ski since new. Never seen salt. New XMetal scuppers.

59d101b30fcb67ddd1a5dd98b3bd8a31.jpg

***I own a mold to make ur own Chan specific rideplates of any length***

Engine: TPE 964. Complete tear down and rebuild by Blue. Fresh gaskets everywhere. Zero hours. SBP billet, see-thru FW cover.

Carbs: BlackJack 46’s. New fuel lines, filters. Push button primer. Hydro-dip carbon look OEM flame arrestors. Limitedslip 5 gal tank with widemouth pour spout.

Intake: Boyesen Dual stage intake/reeds

Pipe: Factory Bpipe. Bought new. Bored to 50mm. All screws turn. Polished chamber. All new exhaust hoses/elbows.

Water box: Superfreak/Berky/Tem carbon, one-off lightweight waterbox.

Electrics: OEM CDI with rev limit mod by Surf Armor. Had entire ebox built couple years back with all fresh components. Super light/drilled OEM charging flywheel. I went to this after years of using aftermarket ignitions…TL, ATP Epics and others. Have never once regretted going this route. Ultra reliable and plenty of power. Ebox shell carbon look hydro-dipped. Cold Fusion billet ebox bracket.

Pump: 144 Skat mag. Bought new from Jetmaniac with ski. New Delrin wear ring last week. 10/16 swirl cutback prop. Dual cooling. No cavitation. Ski is quick to spool up and grabs hard. I have a new, spare turn nozzle.

Controls: xmetal adjustable pole with billet ADA clamp, riser bars.
- ODI grips
- Cold fusion billet throttle, new cable
- Xmetal trim with new cable

I have a handful of various parts that can go with ski for asking price. Test rides welcome on my lake. It will get a few hours on it now that it’s built and the suns out.
acf742bc56f755947b3d67a73d3c3e50.jpg

a279aee529d35906dfb5154363af1161.jpg

a381ea9e4c520e9eaa3c6cd5d2a27357.jpg

6b93ee339fb1d16cbfd15fec74dffb58.jpg

10f6ee45dded4e625391a49e0e6e97c5.jpg

91f30f557eeff7714b4ba775c8d21a90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Sold.

I had to apologize to her for sending her up where the weather’s cold, food’s mediocre and women stay covered up…but at least she’s got a great new owner. Jkjkjk, enjoy it bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom