eBay $3 off $3.01+

Goldfishnado

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, believe it or not, ebay is offering $3 Off $3.01 or more with promo code PERFECT3 (apply at checkout).

Minimum purchase of $3.01 required; Offer valid through March 26, 2019; The following products may be excluded:

Cell Phone Cases
Screen Protectors
Toys
Women's Tops
Dresses
Men's Shirts

I used it to order some vinyl decal lettering which was better than using a 10% or 15% off coupon.

Last edited:

bird

walking on water
Site Supporter
I carry my .177 Carbine all winter walking the dog. We only got a crow, a squirrel, and few morning doves this year.

I use my .22 C02 for plinking beer cans when I go camping. Makes a great drinking game. You miss, you take a drink!

I carry my .22 Single Six Ruger when I'm hunting Deer or upland game. Everything is fair game during small game season, except Badgers, Eagles, and few other protected critters. Coyotes are plentiful, we get one not trying out Deer hunting each year. I try not to shoot stuff I won't eat, or I can't feed the dog for breakfast... I just got back 5 deer from processing. I'm buried in Sausage and Bologna Venison.

Goldfishnado

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah the list I'm working on will include the ebay buck promos since sometimes they are site-wide as well as targeted but I use them all the time. I suspect another site-wide % off coupon soon towards the end of their 16 daily deal promo that they are currently doing, similar to the X days of Christmas they did last year with the last day being 15% off.

Top Bottom