HUGE SHOUT OUT TO JET SKI SOLUTIONS ! ! ! ! !

E350

Site Supporter
HUGE SHOUT OUT TO JET SKI SOLUTIONS ! ! ! ! !

I have been chasing a crank/no spark no start condition in our 1994 Superjet 700S 701cc engine for a while now. I thought I had burned out the Lighting Coil on the stator by running two bilge pumps in the ski.

So, today, which is a Sunday, I sent a contact email request to JET SKI SOLUTIONS, expecting them to get back to me hopefully early next week BECAUSE IT IS SUNDAY TODAY.

Within minutes, COREY AT JSS EMAILED ME BACK AND ASKED ME TO EMAIL HIM A COUPLE PICTURES OF MY YAMAHA 701 OEM STATOR. THEN COREY TOLD ME THAT THE STATOR LOOKED GOOD. THEN COREY DIRECTED ME TO DO A COUPLE OF CHECKS WITH THE DIGITAL VOLT METER. AFTER NO FEWER THAN 6 EMAILS FROM COREY (12 total back and forth) COREY SAID THAT THE OEM STATOR WAS LIKELY GOOD AND THAT THE CDI WAS LIKELY BAD.

AND COREY OFFERED TO SELL ME THE APPROPRIATE MSD ENHANCER CDI. AFTER I AGREED, HE FOUND OUT THAT JSS WAS OUT OF STOCK OF THAT PARTICULAR MODEL SO INSTEAD HE SENT ME THE LINK TO THE APPROPRIATE MSD CDI ON AMAZON.

HE SAID "NO WORRIES BUY IT FROM AMAZON.'

I AM NOW A LIFE LONG LOYAL CUSTOMER OF JET SKI SOLUTIONS.

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE. JET SKI SOLUTIONS HAS GOT OUR BACKS ! ! ! ! !

Last edited:

E350

Site Supporter
Well, just got the MSD 650/701 Enhancer CDI * and hooked it up per the instructions and all I have to say is:

NOT ONLY DOES JET SKI SOLUTIONS HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (see above post) BUT THEY WERE 100% SPOT ON DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM VIA EMAIL.

THAT NEW CDI WHICH COREY AT JET SKI SOLUTIONS RECOMMENDED STARTED RIGHT UP BABY ! ! ! !

* I did not buy it from Amazon. Since Jet Ski Solutions was out of stock, I decided to keep my purchase in our Jet Ski community, so I bought it for the same price with free shipping from John at Blowsion. Blowsion got the sale, but Corey at Jet Ski Solutions correctly diagnosed that the CDI was the problem, not the stator.

JET SKI SOLUTIONS IS OUTSTANDING ! ! ! !

havent dealt with them lately, but when i did several years back, john(?) at jss was very helpful and knowledgeable.

glad they helped get you back up and running

Top Bottom