It's about damn time, but don't stop yet!!

Moondance

Just plain me....
yep, passed a citgo after work & I think it was $2.35 or something like that. Interesting how some of the refineries are still not up to full production after Ike but yet gas prices have fallen:thinking:

keefer

T1
Gas dropped from 2.85 to 2.78 today around here. It's funny how hard times on Wall Street suddenly make the market price of oil drop and viola we get a break at the pump. Poor old oil companies, their profits will drop from enormous to merely huge. :crazy:

uncleuno

X-h20KC
Kaveman come up to oklahoma its 2.19 a gallon 10 percent ethanol junk. Diesels still high as hell though.

Last edited:
yes but the profit will stay the same because of more people buying gas! traffic has almost doubled here in 2 days!!!!! 3.75 gal 10 minutes home... 2.69 gal hour and 30 minutes to get home!

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
It's around 2.55 to 2.60 in all of the towns east of Dallas. Can't bitch, but it's still about a buck higher than what it should be for the cost of oil now. 1.75 tops.
They were talking on the news about actually cutting down on gas production. I think that would be a bad move for the long haul.

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
It should cost at about $1.20-1.40, but it's still at $2.70-3.00 in NJ.
This BS has got to end.

I filled up in Corpus Christi a week ago for $2.399 on the way home... Its $2.389 up here at the cheapest place in town...

:no: Bad News: OPEC wants to cut oil production / gas production to drive up prices. Gas prices are expected to sky rocket. Booo! :doh:

Fox

God im so pants at skiing
YOU GUYS SHOULD THINK YOURSELVES LUCKY!!!!

Over here in N/W Scotland petrol is always around £1.20 a litre. So that works out around £4.53 an American gallon (liquid), which is around $9 a US gallon! Still, i'd rather pay that and spin about on the ski than sitting on ma fat arse eating crisps watchin the devilvision. NO CONTEST!

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
our marina is still trying to charge like 5.30 for diesel! hahaha

that would be why NO ONE is stopping here to grab fuel :shocked:

The refinery pricks are simply screwing the people with a diesel vehicle. That fuel has the LEAST amount of refining yet costs the most. They are keeping the price high because they know that most shipping is done by diesel powered vehicles. Also typically the large diesel trucks are pricey. I suppose they think if you can afford the truck then you can afford the fuel. People that bought a jetta to save money are probably feeling it right about now...and for the last 3 years.

Top Bottom