kidkornfilms Daytona 2015

Maybe I'm doing something wrong... This is all I get when trying to play it on my phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423461128797.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1423461128797.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 26
Good video DJ!

People have had issues watching my youtube videos on their phones as well... Only solution I found was putting my videos on vimeo.

**EDIT**
Who makes the "Do they still make those?" shirt? I want one.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for making me regret not being there doing some stills....with that Killer video and excellent editing. Looks like it was a blast. I think you more than caught the action and the fun.

Thanks for bringing it to us.

Are you considering posting some stills from the video?

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Hey thanks for making me regret not being there doing some stills....with that Killer video and excellent editing. Looks like it was a blast. I think you more than caught the action and the fun.
Thanks for bringing it to us.
Are you considering posting some stills from the video?

I'm guessing you can "PrintScr" them right off of youtube if there is something you want, if not let me know and I'll try.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Oh, guess that wasn't me...
I didn't have the talent to get into the video, but I got in anyway when someone creepin' on my wife's back side accidentally got me in the frame.

Sorry, I didn't get a good shot of ya. Some end up out of focus or shaky. But anyone who wants in the vid...just let me know when you go out riding and I'll get shots of ya. I do a lot of socializing and riding (and wrenching) myself, so filming is just part time for fun.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Sorry, I didn't get a good shot of ya. Some end up out of focus or shaky. But anyone who wants in the vid...just let me know when you go out riding and I'll get shots of ya. I do a lot of socializing and riding (and wrenching) myself, so filming is just part time for fun.

My riding is terrible and not worth recording. I was just kidding because I test rode franny's ski.

Top Bottom