Krashindustries.com is selling 997cc RTR Skis for $12,000.00

khaos

Party in a can!
Site Supporter
Thanks. Is there a surf bottom and a flat water bottom which are different in the 50Cal? And if so which did you get?

I got the surf hull. :) I couldn't find exact specs. I know they are out there because its how I made my choice. I just couldn't find it again.

EDIT: (Found it)
Model..............Length (bare)... Width (bare)......Draft (bare)
50 Cal Flatwater....1985mm / 78”......605mm / 23.8”....172mm / 6.8”
50 Cal Surf.........1990mm /78.25”....645mm / 25.4”....146mm / 5.8”

"The wider tray and hull makes the 50Cal so much more stable in rough choppy water and the bottom curve and design and forth chime on the surf model means that it carves the waves like a surfboard, whereas the 50 Cal Flat water’s narrower beam, deeper draft and release rocker and unlimited power of the KV 997 means that the rider can flip and roll like the hull was on the rails of a roller-coaster no matter what the water conditions."
~Krash

Last edited:

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
How do you suppose you change the inner crank seals?

index.php

I got the surf hull. :) I couldn't find exact specs. I know they are out there because its how I made my choice. I just couldn't find it again.

EDIT: (Found it)
Model..............Length (bare)... Width (bare)......Draft (bare)
50 Cal Flatwater....1985mm / 78”......605mm / 23.8”....172mm / 6.8”
50 Cal Surf.........1990mm /78.25”....645mm / 25.4”....146mm / 5.8”

"The wider tray and hull makes the 50Cal so much more stable in rough choppy water and the bottom curve and design and forth chime on the surf model means that it carves the waves like a surfboard, whereas the 50 Cal Flat water’s narrower beam, deeper draft and release rocker and unlimited power of the KV 997 means that the rider can flip and roll like the hull was on the rails of a roller-coaster no matter what the water conditions."
~Krash
I have a 14 vintage foot rocket . What is the difference between it and the 50 cal?

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Not sure why they are running center seals, since there isn't a rotary valve.
There was a picture that showed some sort of boss on the side of the cases, possibly for a balance shaft or waterpump (for a closed loop and/or non watercraft application).

17075783_387156591655753_7011323154811322368_n.jpg

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
You're also trying to balance (as much as possible) your forces. Pistons at opposed TDC (180deg phase) will result in significantly less vibration than if they were in phase with each other. Hence why on an inline 4 the outer pistons are phased together and the inners are phased together, but 180deg away from the outers.

engine-inline-4.gif

Top Bottom