Freestyle Need help from anyone who has ever ridden a BOB.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Hey guys, I'm working on a new website for the BOB hull, hoping to have it published and online by this weekend, and one of the sections is a Testimonial page, and I'd like to get as many reviews as I can.

Basically put, if you own a BOB or ever ridden one, please send me a paragraph of your review and thoughts on the hull, so I can put it on our site. Just let me know what you think of it.
If you guys can help me out with that, it'd be awesome.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
you should have them mention what they feel about the ski clinic's customer service as well...just incorporate all the information someone would need to help there decision in one place....just a thought

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Totally agree. I'm looking for their people's thoughts on how the hull handled as opposed to what everyone is saying online, and I'd also like the owners to mention what they think about the quality and customer service.

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
i know as soon as i make my weight loss goals i'll be buying one...i seen one back in may when i visited team scream while on vacation and fell in love the the build quality of the hull...so just keep making them till next spring....

ok sorry for the threadjack....back to topic.

Heres a vid testament of my son in the surf, seems to be set up pretty nice for him. He's tried a couple backies, more vids soon..

What a cool Dad....... All my Dad wanted to do growing up is plant , pick and Hammer on sh%$ . O , and clean up stuff . Great father just never could play at age 75 still can't . Keep telling him this is the rainy day you have been saving for ..... Very nice Vid . Hope to do that with mine in few years.

let's ride next week Nut . I'll be in Macon mid week

Last edited:
That's awesome! Do you mind if I use if I use that video for our website??

Thanks! Sure meng, dont mind at all, post up!

Awesome finale in that video and what appears to be a very close encounter.

Splitting hairs!

What a cool Dad....... All my Dad wanted to do growing up is plant , pick and Hammer on sh%$ . O , and clean up stuff . Great father just never could play at age 75 still can't . Keep telling him this is the rainy day you have been saving for ..... Very nice Vid . Hope to do that with mine in few years.

Thanks! ya mine was the same way, when around anyway. always wanted for him to have all I didnt, but I find that to be a curse sometimes..

Its all about the surf!
Heres a vid testament of my son in the surf, seems to be set up pretty nice for him. He's tried a couple backies, more vids soon..

I'll testify to this, I was there when it happened. Unfortunately we didn't get it on video but I saw it with my own eyes. 12 yr old Christian Young, was riding Ross Champions "BOB" out in the surf and tried a back flip and got 90% around. He nosed in the landing just slightly inverted, but I definately credit him as the youngest person ever to do a Backy

Last edited:
Top Bottom