Freestyle OEM 155 2015 rickter

I've seen a lot of people just re tap the factory cooling port on an OEM 155 pump. I don't have my hull yet to check for clearance but I'm trying to do something productive while I wait lol. Anyone running an OEM 155 pump on a rickter? Some tips would help. Thanks
57fa40fd93b3a68d3c1e826144036338.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I flipped the stator upside down so the factory outlet is on the left side of the ski and not interfering with the steering cable. Then tapped another fitting on the steering cable side out of the way of the cable.

Flipped mine and no retapping. Mine clears just fine. Fully rebuilt mine with all new bearings, bored reduct nozzle and 6/12 prop from Jetmaniac. I feel a big difference im real happy with it and I had a 144 mag before this.

IS0LD0UT

I hate winter
I can't remember exactly why I ground it an re tapped. It was hitting the trim cable or the angle to the cooling line was bad.

Flipped mine and no retapping. Mine clears just fine. Fully rebuilt mine with all new bearings, bored reduct nozzle and 6/12 prop from Jetmaniac. I feel a big difference im real happy with it and I had a 144 mag before this.

That's great to hear Do you know how much you bored your nozzle? And what pump cone are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom