Surfriding Osidecrew surfriding the Sandbar

Its all about the surf!
Matt Smith, Mike Young and Myself (John Howe) riding the Oceanside Sandbar in February 2011. This was filmed all in one ride. I think I put about 300 hrs on my motor riding these waves this winter

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an mp3 to import, nice. Turn on the setting in your YouTube acct to be viewed on mobile devices por favor

Last edited:
OMG! I am in love with those waves.... after last weekend at pismo with the worst sloppy choppy crap waves EVER!........ I need to come up there and ride with you guys, that break looks like way too much fun! ( Ohh and John, yes you were right..... The version 1.0 holds I made did not feel very good on the top of my feet at all, I already bent up version 2.0 and will be using lots of underpad and turf em today. )

Its all about the surf!
.......( Ohh and John, yes you were right..... The version 1.0 holds I made did not feel very good on the top of my feet at all, I already bent up version 2.0 and will be using lots of underpad and turf em today. )

Bump your thread with up dates on your build, most people don't know what your talking about. I'm curious how it handled also and how the new holds will work out.

Its all about the surf!
Did the bar move away, or is it still there?

Unfortunately the Sandbar has pretty much washed away now. The waves are still pretty good though, just not as long of rides as in the video, so its pretty much back to a normal beach break set up again. The good thing though is that the surfers have all left our spot

Top Bottom