Super Jet Recognize this superjet ?

Looking at this round nose Friday here in Arizona , has Florida title and was wondering if anyone (knowing this is a big community) recognizes this ski ? Possible older owner on here ? Looking for some back story on it and just wondering about specs . Some elderly lady is selling it and she doesn’t seem to know or care much other then she just doesn’t like the way it rides . Thanks for your time . It’s been a while since I’ve been around these parts !!
9e47032adbde3a67be1862956b9bd557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Why do you like the shoes you wear, or the truck you drive? Tubbies are a thing of preference and depends on what type of riding you do. if you wanted flat water freestyle, they not good for that. if you ride choppy water, bouys or surf then you might love them.

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
The chances of you finding info on a plain white superjet thats at least over a decade old and coming from the land of a plethora of superjets on a small forum is pretty slim, regardless of whats actually discussed in this thread.

The chances of you finding info on a plain white superjet thats at least over a decade old and coming from the land of a plethora of superjets on a small forum is pretty slim, regardless of whats actually discussed in this thread.

Was worth a try , better to
Try and fail then not try at all . Not nearly as bad as the countless multiple same threads you find when you search on google .

Reactions: Jr.

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
A girl owned it. I think her name was Laura or Lauren or something like that. Saw it at Daytona forever ago. Chris Anyzeski would know I bet. Message zeski25 on here.

Last edited:

A girl owned it. I think her name was Laura or Lauren or something like that. Saw it at Daytona forever ago. Chris Anyzeski would know I bet. Message zeski25 on here.

Well poop bored and stroked

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
lol my point was stop being salty about dudes discussing jetski stuff other then this white ski. It kept the thread at the top for winterstinks to find it and help :)

Top Bottom