Resurrecting a 1994 Waveblaster

Quick question for you. Since you did the block off plate do you plan on retaining a fire extinguisher somewhere? I plan on doing the same thing but want to ride on Bigger lakes like Erie. (Just in case I get pulled over)

Quick question for you. Since you did the block off plate do you plan on retaining a fire extinguisher somewhere? I plan on doing the same thing but want to ride on Bigger lakes like Erie. (Just in case I get pulled over)

I do not ride with extinguishers but one could be mounted under the hood easily enough. Honestly, if I were to ride with one, I would leave the stock sleeve in the hull.

Quick update for the new year! Got the skis out and ready for summer last weekend. I always hated the bright yellow seat cover so I had this one made for me from Blowsion. The quality is fantastic and it went on great. I ordered the custom cover that only goes on once you cut the hump out of the seat foam. I used an electric turkey knife and it only took 10 minutes to cut the foam down so the cover would fit.

20190419_121730.jpg

I am deciding if I want to build some footholds for this ski. I saw where someone created some that bolted under the grab handles and that seemed like a pretty cool solution. I may have to work on this before the summer hits!

Where in Michigan? Come ride port sheldon!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hows riding port sheldon? I've been looking to get out on lake michigan, trying to find a good spot. I'm in waterford michigan and get out to most of the lakes here but theres nothing like the big lakes! Do you have beach spot then once your out or do you have to come back into the launch to fuel?

Hows riding port sheldon? I've been looking to get out on lake michigan, trying to find a good spot. I'm in waterford michigan and get out to most of the lakes here but theres nothing like the big lakes! Do you have beach spot then once your out or do you have to come back into the launch to fuel?

Do you ever get out to St Clair? I have to drive right through Waterford on my way out there. We should meet up and ride as soon as Decker's or Harsen's launch opens back up. A few of us rode Cass Lake on Sunday and it was fun. I have the B1 and a 13 SJ.

Do you ever get out to St Clair? I have to drive right through Waterford on my way out there. We should meet up and ride as soon as Decker's or Harsen's launch opens back up. A few of us rode Cass Lake on Sunday and it was fun. I have the B1 and a 13 SJ.

Havent been yet no but we have quite the crew in Waterford and White Lake area. I'm 2 min from Cass Lake, did you launch in dodge state park or the south side? hit me up next time you are in the area! 952 - 200 - 8994. I've got a B1 and Krash 50 cal and love to find new guys to ride with!

Havent been yet no but we have quite the crew in Waterford and White Lake area. I'm 2 min from Cass Lake, did you launch in dodge state park or the south side? hit me up next time you are in the area! 952 - 200 - 8994. I've got a B1 and Krash 50 cal and love to find new guys to ride with!
Yea, launched at the Dodge state park. 3 of us on SJ's. You absolutely have to come out to St Clair. The waves out there blow everything else away. We are riding Saturday again but with the flooding we may need to ride Cass or Pontiac lake. I'll shoot you a text. I would love to check out your Krash as I am so ready for an AM hull but really stuck on what to get.

Yea, launched at the Dodge state park. 3 of us on SJ's. You absolutely have to come out to St Clair. The waves out there blow everything else away. We are riding Saturday again but with the flooding we may need to ride Cass or Pontiac lake. I'll shoot you a text. I would love to check out your Krash as I am so ready for an AM hull but really stuck on what to get.

Sounds good lets make it happen! let me know!

Top Bottom