SFL's 96 SJ buildup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
hangtime said:
just said I don't like the graphic being right down the middle and BIG .Just personal taste .

Then you really don't have to post that, do you? If I posted negative stuff about everything I don't personally like, I'd be posting all day long. There's no point, if you don't like it fine, you don't have to broadcast that fact on the guy's thread, it works for him.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
SuperJETT said:
Then you really don't have to post that, do you? If I posted negative stuff about everything I don't personally like, I'd be posting all day long. There's no point, if you don't like it fine, you don't have to broadcast that fact on the guy's thread, it works for him.

Excuse me ? don't give your opinion .Since when is that how forum's are run .:rolleyes:
I have the right to voice my opinion and I will continue to do so :headbang:

Sorry if I offended you SFL .I love the graphics job man .:arms: :arms:

I wonder if he has any flag checkerboard with black ,yellow and white :cool2:

SuperJETT

It's called not being negative on something that someone else is proud of. You know, respecting other's tastes?

I plan on trying to keep this site a positive place to be, not somewhere where you're going to get bashed for posting pics of your stuff.

Voicing your opinion is one thing, bashing other people's stuff is another.

hangtime said:
I have the right to voice my opinion and I will continue to do so :headbang:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
SuperJETT said:
It's called not being negative on something that someone else is proud of. You know, respecting other's tastes?

I plan on trying to keep this site a positive place to be, not somewhere where you're going to get bashed for posting pics of your stuff.

Voicing your opinion is one thing, bashing other people's stuff is another.

Your telling me not to post if I don't like it but your posting that you don't like my post .WTF.I wasn't bashing anybodies stuff .Bashing would be saying it sucked or was horrible or was nasty .
I said nothing of the sort so get off my back about it.:261: :rant: :disappointed:

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
A differing opinion has never hurt anyone... especially SFL! LOL :biggrin:

I personally think Exotic deserved that spot (or some other prominent spot) for all their efforts. They earned it. Otherwise, I'd agree with Art. :dunno:

if paul didnt pay for the job, i wouldve had him put something different there, i admit.

maybe something like "hangtime's opinions suck":beerchug:

its all good, dude. i respect your opinion and you didnt offend me in the least. i completely understand your opinion and i realize that you didnt know that paul paid for the job when you made your original post.

back to the ski- i took it out for the second break-in tankful today then on the third, i let loose. this machine rocks!:bigeyes: no comparison to my olde square. im in love!:10:
:werd:

oh, steve, check your plug caps:rolleyes:

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
great looking ski Charlie! :woot:Glad to see the culmination of lots of hard work paid off. :fing02: Can't wait to see her in person sometime. BTW, wass up with the "pee-stained" gas tank? Figured you'd know by now that's what wetsuits were made for! J/K

that was my "experimental" tank - i.e the internal filler. i wanna get a new oem with a black filler and billet cap cause my tank looks like ass..... but its functional!

i still pee in the wetsuit. dont worry

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
sflsurfrider said:
that was my "experimental" tank - i.e the internal filler. i wanna get a new oem with a black filler and billet cap cause my tank looks like ass..... but its functional!

i still pee in the wetsuit. dont worry

Charlie---I have the original gas tank from my 2004 Superjet---It's not brand new, but better than your current. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you some pictures.

Royal Flush said:
Charlie---I have the original gas tank from my 2004 Superjet---It's not brand new, but better than your current. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you some pictures.

yeah, please send some picstuers, chickstuer!

Charlie ... ski looks sweet as hell ... but about that big exotic signs logo on the side ..... ah hell it rocks the Llamas Arse too...
you riding this week at all.. I wanna see it in action

SuperJETT

yamasaki said:
nice ski charlie!

funny how all the 'diehard' square guys are riding rounds after all the smack talk over the years! :spankme: :eek:uttahere:

Yeah, and all those 750 guys are riding rounds too. (like me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom