The FBI needs to be shut down

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
How much more has to come out about this politically driven and massively corrupt organization before something is done here, the FBI is supposed to enforce the law, they are not above it, here is the latest, 86 million seized from private citizens safe deposit boxes. Please explain how this is not illegal search and seizure:

WFO Speedracer

I am hoping the incoming majority can roll back the IRS agents, there has been talk of that already, it makes no sense whatsoever to hire that many new agents.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Did you even read the article beyond the title?
I'm sure a few innocents got caught up in the raid but if the allegations are true and the bulk of the siezures are from criminal origins, I'm ok with that.
I'd rather they go after proceeds of crime than be digging in the average tax payer's pocket with 80,000 new agents.

"the bulk of the siezures are from criminal origins", what about the siezures that weren't of criminal origins? Screw those people?

FROM THE ARTICLE ABOVE
"Newly unsealed court documents have shown that FBI agents misled the judge who signed the warrant to raid the safe-deposit boxes. They did not disclose the fact that they planned to permanently confiscate everything inside every box that had at least $5,000 in cash or goods. The justification for the confiscation was the presumption that hundreds of unknown box holders were storing assets that may or may not be tied to unknown crimes."

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
"the bulk of the siezures are from criminal origins", what about the siezures that weren't of criminal origins? Screw those people?
You guys are looking at this like the FBI raided your local bank's safety deposit boxes and some how you are at risk of a similar raid on your personal rights. I'm looking at this from the point of view that this isn't exactly a place where average law abiding citizens are stashing their belongings for safekeeping. Do you really think that innocent people would use such a service? If use is not born out of criminal intent or source, then tax evasion could be implied at a minimum. Either way, innocence is subjective.

"U.S. Private Vaults, a Nevada-based company that operated on West Olympic Boulevard, was raided by the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in March 2021."

"A Beverly Hills business that rented safety deposit boxes to customers who were not required to use their real identities will plead guilty to money laundering, admitting in federal court that it sought drug traffickers and other criminals as customers who often kept stacks of illegally obtained cash in their personal vaults, according to court papers"

"The company admitted to having recruited as its customers drug traffickers and other criminals "who paid over $550,000 in cash and bitcoin in exchange for the anonymous use of safety deposit boxes to store the proceeds of their offenses, most often in stacks of $100 bills,'' according to the agreement filed in Los Angeles federal court."

"Box rental payments were made to U.S. Private Vaults with the company's knowledge that the money came from the proceeds of the distribution of controlled substances and other crimes, the plea agreement states."

"The company would deposit the cash with banks, using the money to pay its costs for maintaining the business, thereby promoting the distribution of controlled substances and other crimes by its customers, federal prosecutors wrote."

But yeah, those FBI bastards sure overstepped their bounds this time...SMH.

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I'm sure a few innocents got caught up in the raid but if the allegations are true and the bulk of the siezures are from criminal origins, I'm ok with that.
I'd rather they go after proceeds of crime than be digging in the average tax payer's pocket with 80,000 new agents.
Got the same from the article...........

OCD Solutions

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
The articles intent was to rally people to the cause of loosing their rights and to undermine the FBI's credibility in the eyes of the people. Exactly what I would do if it was my client that was in trouble and billions were at stake. The criminals are winning and they are doing it by convincing us to defund the authorities and anyone that opposes their fight to assume power in order to do as they want. Meanwhile, the corruption inside the authority is their influence as well and all part of the design, decades in the making.

I read articles like these and I see the manipulation in the background. The spin, the rub, the corruption. They use your rights to slowly take away your rights and have you thank them profusely while they do it. We are losing this country.

Mike W

Infidel
I am hoping the incoming majority can roll back the IRS agents, there has been talk of that already, it makes no sense whatsoever to hire that many new agents.
Makes perfect sense if you know why they wanted to hire them in the first place. Was it Ted Cruz that tried to introduce legislation to ensure that the IRS wouldn't target the middle class? But was shot down by Pelosi. Hmmmm

You guys are looking at this like the FBI raided your local bank's safety deposit boxes and some how you are at risk of a similar raid on your personal rights. I'm looking at this from the point of view that this isn't exactly a place where average law abiding citizens are stashing their belongings for safekeeping. Do you really think that innocent people would use such a service? If use is not born out of criminal intent or source, then tax evasion could be implied at a minimum. Either way, innocence is subjective.

"U.S. Private Vaults, a Nevada-based company that operated on West Olympic Boulevard, was raided by the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in March 2021."

"A Beverly Hills business that rented safety deposit boxes to customers who were not required to use their real identities will plead guilty to money laundering, admitting in federal court that it sought drug traffickers and other criminals as customers who often kept stacks of illegally obtained cash in their personal vaults, according to court papers"

"The company admitted to having recruited as its customers drug traffickers and other criminals "who paid over $550,000 in cash and bitcoin in exchange for the anonymous use of safety deposit boxes to store the proceeds of their offenses, most often in stacks of $100 bills,'' according to the agreement filed in Los Angeles federal court."

"Box rental payments were made to U.S. Private Vaults with the company's knowledge that the money came from the proceeds of the distribution of controlled substances and other crimes, the plea agreement states."

"The company would deposit the cash with banks, using the money to pay its costs for maintaining the business, thereby promoting the distribution of controlled substances and other crimes by its customers, federal prosecutors wrote."

I noticed you didn't refute the fact the FBI intentionally mislead the court on what the FBI's intent was in order to get the search warrants. Intentionally misleading the court isn't a concern? The FBI taking innocent peoples possessions and misleading the court, if that's not being a bastard what is? I'm sure 80% of the people that work there are phenominal agents and most of the work they do is for the better good of the country. I'm not saying the FBI needs to be shut down but some sort of oversight needs to happen.

WFO Speedracer

I read it in it's entirety, If a gangster has a safe deposit box next to yours in the same location does that make it ok for them to open yours and raid it as well, no it , due diligence is required, it wasn't done here. As far the new IRS agents go, read below :

Basically it was only to be temporary and only ion the richest , then it was perverted into what it is now.

Notice that same logic is being spewed about these new IRS agents , now given the USA's long history of screwing people over , what do you think will happen here ?
Government is here to help you I have some people out ion Okalahoma you need to talk to,I believe they would strongly disagree.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

Over 400 people in that class action suit against the FBI, so are you saying there are 400 criminals that used that facility for safe deposit boxes, help me understand this .

I do want to stress one thing I am not wanting to abolish the FBI but at this point it needs a major rebuild.
Nah... we need another Nuremburg. FBI serves no purpose and has never foiled any terrorist plot they didn't set up themselves.

I work for a big utility company and they have nothing more than chain link fence and barbed wire surrounding substations. Grossly under protected!!!!!
That's what happened in NC recently :D I'm sure we will see more of it in the near future. Shame :D

It's not the people who should be fearing the government... oh no... when we turn this place into the rice patty and they start hearing the trees laugh, it'll be tooooo late to go back to how things were. I give this country 12 years at best. We're gonna collapse.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Nah... we need another Nuremburg. FBI serves no purpose and has never foiled any terrorist plot they didn't set up themselves.

That's what happened in NC recently :D I'm sure we will see more of it in the near future. Shame :D

It's not the people who should be fearing the government... oh no... when we turn this place into the rice patty and they start hearing the trees laugh, it'll be tooooo late to go back to how things were. I give this country 12 years at best. We're gonna collapse.
People have been saying its going to collapse for decades. As long as we have fast food and netflix everyone is happy. Or at least happy enough...

Top Bottom