This Old Rickter

All said, luv the ATP box. That and the Deutsch connector will be the first mod on any boat for me from now on. I've had my share of salt water e/box issues in the past.
DSC02310.JPG

And this here was a major battle.
DSC02312.JPG
Getting this thing to seat was a full on fight. Maybe my tank was old, brittle. Heating carefully w/heat gun(not torch), and monitoring with a point and shoot therm. was the trick. An old glove, the heel of my boot, and about 190 degrees f is all it took.

For the first 2 tanks I left my drain plugs in and observed the boat sitting on my carrier. Nothing. No drips, not a drop of water coming from anywhere. After the 2nd ride I pulled the plugs and @ least 1-2 gals. of water came out. I would diagnose this as a high leak( foot buckets, bond line), not much else up there pretty much ruling out low side leaks(pump shoe, grate/ride plate inserts, etc.). Anyone pull/change mats on an FS1? Any insight how these were put together would be great. For now I'm riding it as is and will investigate @ mat replacement. In the mean time I whipped up these:
DSC02361.JPGDSC02362.JPGDSC02363.JPGDSC02367.JPG

Top Bottom