Time to Move On. (Sold)

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Although it's 4/1, and selling the site would be a good post for the day, I think the back story is not the kind of story BK would be telling to support the prank. I would certainly hope not.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Although it's 4/1, and selling the site would be a good post for the day, I think the back story is not the kind of story BK would be telling to support the prank. I would certainly hope not.
Well, the backstory is 100% Real... Have been too wrapped up dealing with Sister micromanaging the caregivers. Accusing one of them of neglect. This in turn caused the caregivers group to tell us they could not work for us any longer... two weeks later she had Hospice Nurse removed from my mom's case 2 days prior to mom passing... this was 2 weeks ago tomorrow. That being said. I have sold the X and my ski...

To Me.

GOTCHA.... GOT A REALLY EFFED UP SINCE OF HUMOUR RIGHT NOW.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Well, the backstory is 100% Real... Have been too wrapped up dealing with Sister micromanaging the caregivers. Accusing one of them of neglect. This in turn caused the caregivers group to tell us they could not work for us any longer... two weeks later she had Hospice Nurse removed from my mom's case 2 days prior to mom passing... this was 2 weeks ago tomorrow. That being said. I have sold the X and my ski...

To Me.

GOTCHA.... GOT A REALLY EFFED UP SINCE OF HUMOUR RIGHT NOW.
Im sorry to hear about your mother and your sister mate, I understand why you are doing what you are doing. Cant say Im happy about it and lets hope that the new owners will treat it like you have done. Thanks for the great years

I knew this had to be a joke. I’m sorry about your mom. I lost my Father unexpectedly a few years back and his new wife completely shafted me and my brother out of everything. I never expected that to happen. She had some lawyer change his will without us knowing right before he passed.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
I sent him a pic of an SXR and made a statement about handling mods. He took the bait and calls a few minutes later..... about 10 minutes into our conversation I said "you sure don't sound like someone who isn't interested in jetskis anymore."

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I sent him a pic of an SXR and made a statement about handling mods. He took the bait and calls a few minutes later..... about 10 minutes into our conversation I said "you sure don't sound like someone who isn't interested in jetskis anymore."
Having knowledge and Experience has nothing to do with being interested in ski's any longer!!!!!!!!! Dont make me come kick you in the gonads!!!!!!!!!!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
After I hurt my back and... some other things..., I sold my ATV on the advice of the doctor who said if I continued riding I might not be able to walk in the future. Selling my quad was the worst choice I have ever made in my life and that is over the significant costs of walking away from promotions. I gave up riding and camping at a time I needed it the most. Worst part is, I didn't even need the money, if I had sat on the ATV, it would have been just fine. I am glad I didn't sell my superjet or stop going to Daytona. I finally got a new quad and when my wife asked what I would do if I couldn't ride it, I said I'd sit at camp and polish it. I can still ride both the superjet and the ATV, and although it's not to the same level as before I was injured, it is the gateway to the sport, and without them, I'm disconnected.

The hard times in life are not the times to let go of the things we love the most. It's the time to reach out to the people who share those interests for support. If you are not in a financial position which forces you to sell, don't sell, maybe the site, but not the ski, it can always be sold next year. Come January, there's a good chance that Daytona is the place you need to be, even if you feel like you can't get up off the floor to get there, all the more reason to go.
I had a spell last year where I wasn't really sure how this hip replacement was going to go, or what I was going to be able to do after the surgery I thought about getting out but no , not till I absolutely have to , then we will talk about it.

I didn't want to respond initially when I started reading this post because my suspicions were there, not about the loss of your mom or the family issues, I'm currently going through watching an old friend get closer to his shutdown time and it's not easy and you certainly have my sincerest condolences BK. But the whole selling your ski...and the site?...and potentially to SBT?? ...red flags! Tom foolery! Jackassery! Clownery! False flagery!...if it can apply here :D

Top Bottom