WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Everybody has been taken of! thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time! We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. Shop, compare, and SAVE!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time! We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. Shop, compare, and SAVE!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Great gaskets, good prices, super quick shipping, thanks again Troy!
LB

Thanks much LB!
------------------------------------------------------------

I have 650 superjet with a Coffman pipe. I need a gasket for the connection between the manifold and header pipe (loop section). Do you have these and what is the price shipped to 29464?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
I have 650 superjet with a Coffman pipe. I need a gasket for the connection between the manifold and header pipe (loop section). Do you have these and what is the price shipped to 29464?

Shipped!, TY
------------------------------------------

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Every gasket for every 2 stroke YAM KAW SEADOO made!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Every gasket for every 2 stroke YAM KAW SEADOO made! PLUS all after market pipe/carb/exhaust gaskets!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Is the x the best way to order or do you have a website where we can order and pay in one stop?

Yes, just PM me and Ill shoot you a quote w/shipping right back w/paypal addy. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------

Every gasket for every 2 stroke YAM KAW SEADOO made! PLUS all after market pipe/carb/exhaust gaskets!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
All gaskets 10% off from Black Friday through the whole month of December!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Every engine/exhaust gasket for every 2 stroke YAM KAW SEADOO made! PLUS all after market pipe/carb/exhaust gaskets! The only 2 stroke ski we dont make gaskets for are the Kaw 300SX and the Kaw 550 reed engine(1991 up). We do however make the piston port 550 gaskets.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Every gasket for every 2 stroke YAM KAW SEADOO made! PLUS all after market pipe/carb/exhaust gaskets! The only 2 stroke ski we dont make gaskets for are the Kaw 300SX and the Kaw 550 reed engine(1991 up). We do however make all the piston port 550 gaskets.

I need a pipe gasket the connects the aftermarket Marine Factory pipe to the exhaust manifold for a yamaha 61x superjet case. its gasket has 3 holes and the inner diameter is like 47 mm if i remember correctly. Do you still sell gaskets?

Top Bottom