Yup, That time again........... 2018 College Football Trash Talk Thread.......

Well yeah then he faked a heart attack to get out of there. Then you had muschump. And the next one made up death threats to get out of there. At least we rose up as a collective group and demanded better than what was being pushed on us.

Well yeah then he faked a heart attack to get out of there. Then you had muschump. And the next one made up death threats to get out of there. At least we rose up as a collective group and demanded better than what was being pushed on us.

the good thing about all those kooks was that they all fared pretty well against tennessee lol

Watch out for LSU, my friends with teams in the SEC. Their QB is an tOSU transfer who wasnt gonna start. The other two guys fighting for the job at LSU are leaving so they can play somewhere. Joe Burrow is a beast and is thirsty for blood. Hell, I wanted him to play over Haskins (tOSU starting QB)

I bet he took a lot of that memory loss medicine after the Iowa game last year. ESPN has a really in-depth article about the entire situation. Point blank, dude is a complete douche and should have lost his job along with the AD. Make no mistake about it, if his record was .500 over the last couple of season, he would have been fired. osu isn’t the first to have scandal, but even Baylor fired Briles when it came to beating women......

Happy gameday.

Ohio States defense is slow and confused. The offense is a machine designed for war. I swear to god if Meyer starts calling qb draws week 4 I will flip my sh*t.

We have dbs jackin off on man coverage 2 seconds after a screen pass. Linebackers out of position everywhere. Clusterf*ck.

Did I mention I am an LSU fan now? Ohio States transfer to LSU qb might be the best in the SEC. If not for bama yesterday Id say he was the best. You are no joke bama.

could there be any climate change connection to the fact that the air has been getting sucked out of knoxville earlier in the season the last 10-15 years???

Top Bottom