2001 SuperJet Questions

AquaToy

Jay-Are
Hello eeryone, hope you all can help...I bought a SuperJet and at one time it was race ski....and from what i have heard it was fast. Anyways, it has been rode hard and put up wet so to speak. As for mods most of them were takin off and looks as though the motor is stock witht the exception of a facory pipe (type 9 I believe). Anyways, i took the motor out to clean the hull and replace the exhaust hose.....its all duct taped up and has holes in it...what can i do now as far as some simple mods to give this thing some more ponies? I will mostly be trying to learn some freestyle....thanks in advance for advice.

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Get a factory 'B' pipe system to start, better bottom end power for freestyle. Pull head and check to see if the cylinder has been ported? If so send it off to a GOOD freestyle shop and have the cylinder port mapped to see if maybe you should go back to a stock ported cylinder for now.
Post lots of pictures here so we can see what you have to start with would be a big help!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
so, then get rid of the factory pipe i have now? As for sendning the head off....any idea as to where....im here in SA, TX.

He meant send the cylinders off to be checked......

Supertune is Team Scream, you cannot go wrong sending it to him, there are also others you could send them too.

Jetworks - Art
JSU
Pro-Tec
Watcon - Randy
Judge Motorsports - Tim Judge
RIVA
Wamiltons
Head Enterprises - Keith Head

Top Bottom