2008 World Finals survey. Input accepted

Okay,
I love this sport, and I want to help!! If you have an idea or suggestion that will possibly improve racing / spectating / fun factor at the World finals, then I want to hear about it!

I will take the best ideas and present them to the event staff and possibly they will implement them.. REMEMBER.. This has nothing to do with the IJSBA; I am just seeking ideas.... You can post here, but if you send your info direct to havasuinput@yahoo.com your input will remain confidential to both your peers and the powers above...

I don't want to hear a bunch of whining or I will burn out quickly, so please state your issues in a concise direct format. I do want to hear the negatives, but don't forget to add what you also enjoyed the most!

Let's make a difference!
havasuinput@yahoo.com

Completely open class freestyle anything goes go big or go home.

And then bikini babes, TV coverage, and some other event. Like any other motor sport....anything.......

madoyster

01/10/08
Make it a surf event, flat water is quite bland. ( no disrespect to flat water riders intended)
I think that surf races have the edge on the excitement scale.....I'd rather be at the beach than at a dust bowl.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Move it away from the dust bowl to a newer, better, more acessable location.I think everyone would benefit from that.

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
Move it away from the dust bowl to a newer, better, more acessable location.I think everyone would benefit from that.

You do realize that it is the "World" finals. If we move it you can almost guarantee that it will be on foreign soil.

I personally would like to see rigid consistency in the officials at WF.

-Freestyle should have a novice class , since they already do backflips in amateurs
- Attached clinics would be great

- Waiver signed racing should be made avliable for Novice and try out Racers tues/we/thur

- event schedules should be passed out to visitiors , you get more enthusiatic if you actually know what you are watching.

- dragrace

- BLING BLING CONTEST

gorilla

There's Always A Light At The End Of The Tunnel !!
change the pa-speaker system.
i was sitting in the front row for freestyle and those speakers were "WAY TOO LOUD" !!!

maybe put them under the stands, or placing them on stands away from the railing's.

gorilla

Narrow down the classes. Waaaaay too many!
Courses are too spread out. After the 2nd lap, its just watching guys run buoys. Tighten up the tracks and the racing will improve, and attract more spectators.
Havasu frickin rocks! I've been to more than my share of races, and Havasu is the center of the jet ski world. I love the city, I love flying into Vegas, and driving there. I'd love to be able to move to that so called "dust bowl".

Scorn800

Ride for life
Narrow down the classes. Waaaaay too many!
Courses are too spread out. After the 2nd lap, its just watching guys run buoys. Tighten up the tracks and the racing will improve, and attract more spectators.
Havasu frickin rocks! I've been to more than my share of races, and Havasu is the center of the jet ski world. I love the city, I love flying into Vegas, and driving there. I'd love to be able to move to that so called "dust bowl".

I gotta agree with Ronny
:bananalama:

Top Bottom