Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
yayaya
yay2.gif

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Alright craig! Wife and me are going tuna fishing in Newport on Thursday, gonna get to PC on Thursday night

Plan to be there Friday night - Sunday minimum.

Still looking for a place to stay. Let me know if you have a last minute spot to fill or any ideas. Last year stayed at campground just north (not ideal).....

speaking of camping, if anyone happens to have any info:

Last year our group stayed at Webb County campground, but would like to know if there's a better camping spot out there. I've seen the Tillamook County website (http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/gov/parks/Campgrounds.htm).

Is there a site on the beach near Cape Kiwanda; didn't see more than one or two groups at the Webb campsite, so I figure people know something that we don't. Any ideas where a better spot to camp would be?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
speaking of camping, if anyone happens to have any info:

Last year our group stayed at Webb County campground, but would like to know if there's a better camping spot out there. I've seen the Tillamook County website (http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/gov/parks/Campgrounds.htm).

Is there a site on the beach near Cape Kiwanda; didn't see more than one or two groups at the Webb campsite, so I figure people know something that we don't. Any ideas where a better spot to camp would be?
Idk, camping around there is rough, anyone for rabbit stew???

Idk, camping around there is rough, anyone for rabbit stew???
Yeah, plenty of those all over Webb. It's not roughing it, but we had a good time. Do people usually stay in the vacation rentals on the Cape or what?

Also, if anyone has a stand-up beach cart for sale and can bring it along, I'll gladly buy it up

beach cart.jpgbeach cart hub.jpg
Yeah, plenty of those all over Webb. It's not roughing it, but we had a good time. Do people usually stay in the vacation rentals on the Cape or what?

Also, if anyone has a stand-up beach cart for sale and can bring it along, I'll gladly buy it up

I can build you a cart and bring it with me. Price is $475 complete with used atv tires and wheels $425 if you have your own atv tires and wheels ( let me know bolt pattern and I will drill hubs to your specs). All aluminum and stainless, comes apart in four spots for easy transport. Very similar to the tiger tote. Built well. Attached is a pic of what it would look like. High quality bushings in the hubs that are replaceable
Let me know soon if you want a cart so I can get it built. pm me and I can give you my #

I will be there with the wife and the Grays Harbor crew.

Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
You bet your azzes I'll be there!! Thursday night to Monday at Casa de Flapjack.... Starting to get the nervous/excited twitch to be there...

HarborDan's cart is nice! Good deal!! Buy it!!

Top Bottom