2012 World Finals Freestyle Info.

Murdock

'03 SJ
I want to try and make it to WF this year and am looking for some info. When are the freestyle comps? The only info I can find is WF dates of Sep 29 - Oct 7. I cant stay that entire time and my primary goal is to see the am and pro freestylers compete. Is there a schedule somewhere? Thanks for any info. Any good places to stay/avoid? Thanks

Crazy, I remember when pro freeststyle was late in the day...kind of like the main event..they should go back to that schedule....................Oh and back to the Nautical Inn. it was so much nicer..

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
WF will be off the hook this year. We all know pro is always crazy but this year in AM is going to be insane. A lot of good riders will be competing on amazing ski's.
Only 5 weeks away!!!

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Just by looking at FB, I'm almost certain Pro Freestyle will be a full line up of 20 this year. Can't wait to see some of the new stuff people will be pulling off.

tomski

X
2012 IJSBA First Pre World Finals Update

August 24, 2012

Pro Freestyle scoring will change to a format where competitors earn points on Saturday and Sunday. In order to best encourage participants to give their best performance for spectators on both days of Pro Weekend, IJSBA is changing the system of points awarded to Pro Freestyle competitors. Saturday competitors will still compete for 60 seconds and the top ten score earning competitors will advance to the Sunday events. However, after the scores are totaled, the competitors will be assigned 50% of the Freestyle Points based on their ranking for the day. On Sunday, competitors will compete for two minutes for full Freestyle Points. After assigning the full Freestyle Points to the competitors at the end of Sunday's event, the points will be added to the points earned on Saturday. The combined point totals will determine the overall World Champion and remaining rankings for the year.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Top Bottom