650/X-2 2up X2

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I am sure these pictures make our preferances appear quite questionable, but I assure you this was simply for the challenge. :haha: The thing was designed for 2 riders after all, and most people just wouldn't believe me that she could ride with 2 riders, so naturally I had a point 2 prove.

Actually, the only challenge was getting up deep water. The X2 had plenty of power once we were at a stable speed, and it pulled plenty hard. This was when I was using the stock nozzle and had very little bottom end performance. I am sure with the larger nozzle it would now be much easier to get up in deep water. Still only running a 10/18 650 prop too.

I tried double again now that my girlfriend can handle the X2, and with 100 pounds less weight on the X2, getting up is much easier. It's nice to be able to take her out on a ride with me. Actually, she and I rode 2 up on the SJ, but naturally that was a little less accomidating.

Shallow water start
DSC_0006.jpgDSC_0007.jpg

Sequental shots
DSC_0033.jpgDSC_0034.jpgDSC_0036.jpg
Sequential shots
DSC_0040.jpgDSC_0041.jpg

Deep water start
DSC_0048.jpg

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
That's why it was called the X2. It was the 1st ski designed for 2 riders. It is the grandfather of all the modern sit down skis.

More like the grandmother... I am not sure that is something to brag about either way.

Where you guys drunk?:bad3:

You should be riding that RN!

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
More like the grandmother... I am not sure that is something to brag about either way.

Where you guys drunk?:bad3:

You should be riding that RN!

I like grandfather. My X2 is much more powerful than my SJ. Also, the SJ is dainty, the X2 is a heavy pig in comparison.

But don't worry, I was greedy with the SJ all day. I like the SJ better, mostly because the X2 is just so dang heavy.

Under the seat is the "how too" sticker its always funny to look at.

Attachments

• Twoup.jpg
    Twoup.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Tworiding.jpg
    Tworiding.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
You can ride around with 2 people no prob. Starting is the only thing. It's a lot easier than 2 up on the blaster. You can ride 2 up on a stand up too which is the real challenge. Me and my cousin with a combined weight of 400lbs have ridden all 3 2 up. On a superjet and a old modded 550. I'm sure it looked a little gay but whatever. It was fun.

Really? I love riding double with my girl on my B1... Even my little brother, we tend to go alot harder though haha. I passed the OPP when riding with her in a (I think) was a no wake zone technically but about half and half slow down but I was trying to go slow but keep it steady so she didn't freak haha shes finally comfortable riding her dads seadoo I didn't wanto ruin that on my new toy lmao

Top Bottom