440 Nozzle bore

welll i know how much to bore it out, not the exact measurement of the diameter of the nozzle, but you can take 3mm out of the nozzle and still be ok. and you have to leave the little outlet for the hull drain on the nozzle untouched.

Ok thanks, like the name says I just aquired a bone stock 1978 440. I havn't messed with skis in almost 20 years. Looking for lots of old school performance parts if anyone has any.

ive got a westcoast full pipe, ocean pro high compression 440 or 550 head it truly works on either the domes on this one are super small so ur looking at a ton of performance, copper head gasket, freestyle pump cone, pjs aluminum driveshaft (for a 550, id reccomend switching to a 550 pump and driveshaft anyway, the 440 pump puts all the pressure to the bulkhead, and when u mod the ski, u would have to get a bulkhead support which are hard to find, or just switch out to a 50 driveline and pump). ALSO LOOK FOR A BIGGER CARB!!! dont even think about modding that ski and keeping the old bn38. u need at least a rebuilt bn44. or even a intake spacer and spn44. anyway, it doesnt matter how much u mod the engine, if its not getting enough air, it doesnt mean anything. there is such a thing as too much air too. lol

Top Bottom