650/X-2 750 swap

Hey guys I have a 750 looks like it has some work done to it not sure what. I want to just drop it in my x2 as it is ele,carb everything but I want to run a stock pipe to keep the noise down. will this work, or will the stock pipe and water box choke the motor

It will work but if you want the most out of the engine I would drill out the water box so it will flow better and but a pjs or coffman pipe on it. That is just what I suggest. I run a PJS pipe on my 750 swap with a coffman water box and the noise really isnt that bad.

if you give me a few weeks i will be able to tell you for sure what its like mine is allmost done but im running dual carbs i will get a factory pipe and water box later i just gotta get it going for now and ride it

hey Chum where in Corpus do you ride? I live in Jourdanton, just south of San Antonio, and I have been looking for people to go ride with some time.
ya i ride here at the packery channel me and bluffskeir ride all the time we kinda been lookin for more people to ride with us i will pm u my num and we will have to hit it up some day

Octane_114

LeT tHe gOOd tImEs RoLL
so you dont have to buy a aftermarket box, and the flow rate is the same, some of the a/m boxes are LOUD.. i run a aftermarket box but other say the drilled box give same performance and not as loud. it's best if you can get you hands on a 95stock the outlets 2inches. it matches some of the ffp chambers better. twinturbo has a nice diagram if you do a search for it.

nick chastain

in love with waves
I have a bad bones water box and a factory pipe and I love the sound and my friend has in his 750x2 a coffmans pipe out of an ss that he cut and welded and a jetlane water box and msd that boat rips good luck with ur build

My buddy runs a 800 with a '95 water box and a '95 outlet on the hull, with the 750 electrics,stock x2 pipe, and it'll rip your arms out, wicked quick, and as loud as a stock x2

My buddy runs a 800 with a '95 water box and a '95 outlet on the hull, with the 750 electrics,stock x2 pipe, and it'll rip your arms out, wicked quick, and as loud as a stock x2

Your buddies ski would really rip if he gets a aftermarket pipe. I have w coffmans forsale if he is interested.

Top Bottom