SX/SXi/SXi Pro 750SX Winter Facelift

JJacobsen87

01 Superjet
Bought this ski in late July and rebuilt the motor for some quick riding time the rest of the season but something had to be done with all this purple... So after some Christmas and birthday money the time has come for depurpleaziation (thats what I call it ha). So this is where it began!

Attachments

• IMG_8343.jpg
    IMG_8343.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8344.jpg
    IMG_8344.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8345.jpg
    IMG_8345.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8349.jpg
    IMG_8349.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 68

JJacobsen87

01 Superjet
Used the 3M Stripe Off Wheel... That thing is amazing!! Once you find your groove the stickers just fall off! Also peeled up the Hydro-Turf and took off everything purple I could find with the exception of the cubby holes... Progress being made!!!
IMG_8371.jpgIMG_8372.jpg

JJacobsen87

01 Superjet
Thanks man.... Yeah I thought about foot holds but I am going to skip them on this ski... I am currently saving up to add another ski to the collection and that one will def have some footholds! I don't want to put to much money into the ski that will ultimately become the "friend ski" haha.

JJacobsen87

01 Superjet
Well the Stripe off wheel came through and we have a naked ski... Also used Goof Off to get the old glue and crap off the tray that worked awesome as well... Got her all cleaned up. Received my turf and am ready to roll, unfortunately we got like a foot of snow and that tends to make the garage a little chilly so I may have to wait for some warmer weather. I also ordered some Blowsion bars and a finger throttle and a few other things that I need to pick up from All Seasons... Making progress and am so ready for nice weather after blowing and shoveling a foot of snow ha!!!

IMG_8403.jpgIMG_8401.jpgIMG_8399.jpg

JJacobsen87

01 Superjet
IMG_8839.jpgIMG_8840.jpgIMG_8841.jpgIMG_8848.jpgIMG_8849.jpg
Well this is what I have so far... Sorry for such a delay in posting pics! Almost done but have a little ways to go, found a place that will re upholster the side pieces so I am waiting on that!!! Other than that she's about done. Rode the first time a few weeks back and she ran perfect, fired on the first push! Cant wait for summer! Hope everyone enjoys the pics!

Top Bottom