87 650SX Build

550klunker

kickin it old school
well, just picked this thing up over the weekend. got it for a steal! should be a good build though. oh, and this one won't be as ghetto fabulous as my 550! :Banane01: not really sure what i want to do as far as getting good power out of it on a budget, so feel free to throw in some input!

(pics will come tomorrow..cant get the links to work at the moment and i gotta get up early)

550klunker

kickin it old school
87650SX005.jpg
87650SX001.jpg
87650SX002.jpg
87650SX003.jpg
87650SX004.jpg

Broke down the top end for rebuild and found something i was hoping I wouldn't see...
87650SX.jpg

Anyone have a 650SX bottom end they want to sell for a reasonable price? I'd prefer one that I could just bolt in and go that's still in pretty good shape

I have a NICE one, i believe it has a balanced and welded crank in it too(il have to double check to be sure. ready to go. 150 plus shipping or make an offer. complete bottom end coupler to cover.

550klunker

kickin it old school
well..i took the bottom end over to mxkris' house and me and him cleaned out the bottom end and the crank turns out really well. got it rebuilt last night and getting ready to fire it up! next is on to paint but that will be a while. any updates on it in the next couple weeks i'll be sure to post pics!

Top Bottom