Blaster 96 Blaster II. Need some advice!!

Recently purchased 3 WB II's. One straight runs like a champ. The 2nd ski tops out a 43.8 mph on my GPS, but you have to feather the throttle until it gets up and moving plus it completely bogs down when initiating any hard turns. The third ski will fire right up, idles great when on the trailer, but as soon as you get it on the water it cuts in and out, bogs down, will only move about 5 miles an hour. I completely rebuilt and cleaned the carb, found a bug in one of the fuel lines and thought I was going to be good to go. No such luck, it does the exact same thing. It also smokes heavily into the hull and it appears to be leaking a combination of oil and gas into the hull. I am thinking of swapping the carb I just rebuilt in to the ski that is bogging in the corners and see if that makes the difference. Any tips other tips and or advice would be greatly appreciated, especially on the ski that appears to be leaking the gas & oil.

The one that is bogging down is probably a pump leak by the pump shoe, i had the same issue with my Blaster 1. i took the pump out in my case i needed a new pump shoe but it might just need to be resealed.

You are referring to the one bogging in the turns correct? I have checked my owners manual for a "pump shoe" & have come up with nothing. Is this possibly referred to by something else in the manual?

Top Bottom