A B1 that has never seen the water!

ctatv

2strokes forever
ya... i call BULL S**T. A ski that is 13 years old, and has RIVA parts installed but has never been in the water.....

If you believe that, i've got some beach front property in AZ that i'll sell ya cheap!

yeah just cause it has the MSO doesnt mean it hasnt hit the water. def rode it maybe guy had private lake... (wouldnt have to be registered) you wouldnt put aftermarket parts in a ski you never put in the water

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
You never know I built a full custom 550 for a guy back in the day custom paint job ,new ocean pro mats ,aluminum ported cylinder, ocean pro head, westcoast intake and carb,westcoast exhaust ,Skat trac impeller ocean pro exit nozzle and turn nozzle,intake grate ride plate,vortex flame arrestor,handlebars,grips,finger throttle,turn plate etc etc.I think he rode it one time and parked it in his garage.

Last edited:

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
ya... i call BULL S**T. A ski that is 13 years old, and has RIVA parts installed but has never been in the water.....

Why not?
I used to work at a big motorsports shop. They would take bikes and skis and put a few goodies on them (pipe, reideplate, bars, bolt ons, ect..) and then charge a premium.
People would pay more than the parts were worth, but from a sales standpoint people would think, performance parts, dealer installed, so it's still under warranty.
Car dealers put rims on cars and lift trucks before thay are sold. There is a market for that type of stuff.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
actually, I have put my hands on that very ski. I bought my superjet from North Jackson Honda back in 1999, had them deliver it to me with a guy going to Bham, the next spring a buddy bought another new SJ from them also, we went picked it up, they had that Blaster sitting in the showroom. Riva Red Pipe, old Style "Yamaha/Riva" flame arrestors, head, etc etc. Basically the full Riva RPM kit with pipe.

At that time it had never seen water. I would guess that it still has not seen water. As far as them saying it is a fun ski? I would say they know what they are talking about.

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
so if its been sitting without being started wouldn't that make it junk.......no lube on the crack for that long....not somehting i would pay 6000 for maybe 1000

Top Bottom