Surfriding A new record for the high Roller Energy Cronulla Rip'N Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch Aus 95

Born again Freestyler
A new record for the high roller energy cronulla rip'n ride. 75 entries sold out in 33 minutes.

Just proved again yesterday that the Cronulla Rip'N Ride is the most anticipated Freeride event in the world. At 7 am yesterday morning entries went online and there was 100 ozfreeride.com members online and ready to go all vying for a chance to fill out their entry form to secure a place at this years High roller Energy RNR6. At precisely 7: 33 am i was forced to post the news the 75 capacity had been reached and the wait list had started. After another 20 mins i made the decision to pull the link to the entry form as it was at 98 total entries received. As it stands we are at 105 riders that have the desire to enter this event and it is over 5 months away. I would just like to say thank you for your support over the past 6 years as this would not have been possible with out you, Yamaha, especially Iain. We Look forward to the next 6 years.
Also a special thanks to those sponsors and supporters (Craig & Adam AJSP,Jetpilot R&R JETSKI &WORX ) that have been there from the beginning. To our more recent loyal sponsors High Roller, Krash Industries, Solas, RRP, Random Performance & Cold Fusion) I look forward to the future.
Butch

Attachments

• front_page 7.30.39 AM.jpg
    front_page 7.30.39 AM.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 66
  • entriesrnr6.jpg
    entriesrnr6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 52
  • zackrnr6cover.jpg
    zackrnr6cover.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 57
  • rnr6datecover.jpg