Blaster ADA triple plate questions

AZRIDER

stupid desert
Anybody have any good pictures of the ADA racing blaster triple plate in a hull? (yami triple)
I think I have figured out how it seats, but it still doesnt seem right..
the bolt for the front plate goes through the center of the motor mount?

Im suprised of the complete lack of literature I have found on this, I have gone through pages and pages of search results and found nothing.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
Here are some picture of how i think its supposed to work, but i keep getting 1 1/2" off on my measurements of the triple bed plate (which might just be human error-- I have been know to over look stupid thing and I havent been able to get another set of knowledgable Eyes to take a look)

photo 1-1.JPG photo 2-2.JPG
the front motor mount is just hanging out in the second picture-- not in place

Thats not how it goes. I would have taken a picture of mine but it is hard to see. The rear most hole goes on top of the 1100 engine side mount and then also on top of the rubber mount with the bolt going through both, The middle hole goes onto the front rubber mount by itself, And the front most hole is attached underneath the front engine side mount. Take a look here and see if it makes more sense http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=416876&page=4&p=3991002&viewfull=1#post3991002 . I know there is another thread somewhere that has a pic of just the mounts on but itll all make sense on the motor side mounts because it needs to be attached to that first and not onto the rubber mounts first.

Top Bottom