adjusting quicksteer

fishinrod

guerrilla steezin
so i have a wamiltons turnplate and the steering is connected to the 2nd hole if and i want to move it to the third and last hole out for quicker steering if im understanding correctly? but it looks like the cable wont reach or ill have too much steering from the adjustment, how should i go about adjusting this?? disconnect the exit nozzle and turnplate and adjust the cable till it fits?

Waternut

Customizing addict
I ran into the same problem. I wanted extra steering from the outboard hole but the cable wasn't long enough and the turnplate wasn't hitting the steering stops. What I did was just drill a hole in between the two standard holes and tapped it. Best of both worlds!

You can move your steering connection inboard on the nozzle as well.

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
screw or unscrew the fitting on both ends of the cable around to make it work... if you still need to screw it in more then file some off the threads.... also grind some off the steering nozzle if it's hitting the reduction nozzle when you're turning... move the little nub attachment on the steering nozzle in while you're at it for even quicker throw... you should be able to have the nub moved in towards the nozzle and the quickest turn selection on the turn plate and still make it work

Top Bottom