AIRPORTS - who, what, when, where,?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yamaslut

I figured i would start a thread letting people know what airports and are in the area and pick up info....
  1. Jacksonvile - 1.5 hrs from the hotel - N. of Daytona
  2. Orlando - 1.5 hrs from hotel - S. of Daytona
  3. Sanford/Orlando - 45 min from hotel S. of Daytona
  4. Daytona International - 10 min from hotel (no non stop flights and more expensive usually)
  5. Tampa - 2.5 hrs from hotel - (w/o traffic) SW of Daytona on gulf of mexico
I can probably help get some people picked up from the airport if people need rides, because I'm sure not everyone will have $$$ for rental cars..ect.

Also, try to figure out or organize w/ someone driving here and have them grab ya on the way up or down... I'm sure people will want to help.

If you are willing to pick someone up at the airport on the way down or up, let me know in this thread, so people can contact you for help...
  1. Just list when you will be passing by the listed airport,
  2. wich one it will be
  3. how much room you will have in the vehicle (how many people will fit)
I'm sure pwople will help out w/ gas ect.. thanks for the help.
:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be passing through Jacksonville thursday morning.... i can run back and fourth to orlando thursday afternoon and night.....

can make a run to tampa friday morning and hit orlando on the way back

i can fit 5 plus me in my truck... plenty of room for luggage

I'm not too far from the Sanford/Orlando International airport. I hope to show up in Daytona Thurs evening but I could probably get my wife to do a shuttle run at one other time. Sanford/Orlando is about 45min from Daytona.

Y

yamaslut

I'm not too far from the Sanford/Orlando International airport. I hope to show up in Daytona Thurs evening but I could probably get my wife to do a shuttle run at one other time. Sanford/Orlando is about 45min from Daytona.

cool... i forgot that sanford was international... good call

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yamaslut

group hug!!!!!

dan

:bow28:
:Banane35: :bananalama: :thewave: :beerchug: :Banane13: :cheer2: :bananapowerslide:​

WAB

salty nuts
I have to drive by the Jax airport on I-95 on the way down, so I may be able to pickup somebody there depending on the day & time.

i might be moving abck to west palm beach but the airport transportation offer still stands.... and any of you so fl. guys that need a ride.... i will keep ya posted to whether or not i move.... if i do it will be in like the next month or so probably

Michael - we come into Orlando Thursday at 4:30 and are headed back for Sunday evening - overnite in Orlando close to airport, then fly home Monday. I've rented an MR Van (how appropriate) for the west coast crew....Demented Den Mother at the Wheel - care to join us?

Last edited:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
We are picking up BEOCHSIDE @ Jacksonville airport at like 10:30am Friday if anyone else needs to fly in there for arround that arrival time.

PM me if you need a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom