300/440/550 all 4 motor mounts broke

jefferz

www.NJSERIOUS.com
anyone else had an experience with there 650sx like mine.

i rode out like 300 ft and then nothing it was like i was in neutral or something brought it back to shore noticed the mounts broke and the entire motor shifted foward

anyone else had an experience with there 650sx like mine.

i rode out like 300 ft and then nothing it was like i was in neutral or something brought it back to shore noticed the mounts broke and the entire motor shifted foward
Yeah once a couple years ago I broke all four motor mounts at the same time, and my engine shifted forward far enough to let the dampener fall out. It was loud as hell, so I swam it in. When I got it out of the water I couldn't figure how in the hell that dampener got out, haha.

jefferz

www.NJSERIOUS.com
yea pretty much was looking at it like why is there so much play in the shaft then i finally connected two and two together

usually you already had broken mounts and did not know... that's what causes stress on the others and makes em' all go.

I did the same thing on a blaster last weekend... I was cruising across the inlet and hit some chop and zing..... the motor shot forward and no power... thought I spun the shaft...

jefferz

www.NJSERIOUS.com
yea i figured all four didnt break at the same time...... oh well replaced with 750ss mounts that night back out the next day lol

Top Bottom