Any1 get their Waterdawg hood Yet?

its cool jeff i was the one who bought a black one with the b-pipe liner. im not in a big rush to get it(but definately excited) , i was just curious if anyone had gotten theirs yet.

nikad58

1974 YZ 701
I waiting also.. I did order one he was going to have to make (not in stock so I don't count) Im not worried and if I was worried before I wouldn't have ordered it !! It will be here soon ! Jeff ROCKS !!

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
Anybody got some pics of one installed?

I need a little pre stoking.:smile:

WD hood and nose
stripper02sm.jpg

stripper03sm.jpg

stripper04sm.jpg

NIKAD said we were getting tracking #s last night or today.

Did anyone else custom order black?

I just took the white one cuz I figured it was ready to ship and I'm painting it anyway.

nikad58

1974 YZ 701
hey try shooting a e-mail to jeff about tracking numbers.. he said no one has contacted him other than me.. the only reason i did was beause of 2 PM's I got..

seems like there is 6 guys out there who might have gotton theirs ? (he sold 10)

WD hood and nose
stripper02sm.jpg

stripper03sm.jpg

stripper04sm.jpg

NOW I WANT MINE !!!! Those are sweet !!!

Last edited:

RiverRat

hey try shooting a e-mail to jeff about tracking numbers.. he said no one has contacted him other than me.. the only reason i did was beause of 2 PM's I got..

seems like there is 6 guys out there who might have gotton theirs ? (he sold 10)

No, I think he sold like 19 at that price. He had 10 in stock and had to make anouther batch. I talked to him the other night and I think they are all done b/c he is starting work on my prepreg hood this week and he wanted to get that stuff out the door first.

No, I think he sold like 19 at that price. He had 10 in stock and had to make anouther batch. I talked to him the other night and I think they are all done b/c he is starting work on my prepreg hood this week and he wanted to get that stuff out the door first.

yup..thats what he told me as well

19 :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
:Banane01: :aargh4: :Banane09: :1244: :Banane39: :Banane26: :Banane13: :Banane25: :bananapowerslide: :dance: :eek:mfg: :bananajump: :feedback: :repost:

I CANT WAIT NO MORE:biggrin: Mine is custom order, so I gotta wait on all you plain JANE MFR'S to get yo shiot 1st:banghead:

Top Bottom