Anyone got a nozzle?

Does anyone out there in X2 land have a nozzle without trim? Maybe a 650sx or 750sx nozzle? I've broke another X2 setup, and have done away with the trim. I tried running some bolts through the trim nozzle and reduction nozzle just to hold it in place, and it ripped it right off.
I have TONS of stock X2 parts I could trade. Pretty much anything, except a pump, or pump parts. Just used all my spares in that category.
I need something ASAP, and cheap. I hate down time in the summer..

i have some 750 ss steering nozzles. i dont see why they wouldnt work on a trimless system. you might be able to put a superjet steering nozzle on there too.

i have x-2 nozzles on my SJs, and they work killer! <---irrelevant point.

wanna trade your x2 steering nozzle for a 750ss or SJ nozzle? or did you trash it?

<----- takes cash too

Last edited:
i have some 750 ss steering nozzles. i dont see why they wouldnt work on a trimless system. you might be able to put a superjet steering nozzle on there too.

i have x-2 nozzles on my SJs, and they work killer! <---irrelevant point.

wanna trade your x2 steering nozzle for a 750ss or SJ nozzle? or did you trash it?

<----- takes cash too

I would love to trade, but the trim portion of it is trashed. It ripped the holes out. Reduction, and steering portions are good.
So I could possibly fit a SJ steering nozzle, on my X2 reduction nozzle? I just want something fast. The kawi nozzle would probably be the cheaper route, compared to the SJ nozzle.

Dude I have a perfect x-2 nozzle w/trim complete. Brand new I will mail it to you in the morning if you want it.
Let me know

Thanks for the offer!! I'm going to try and buy one from an SX though with no trim. I'm tired of breaking it, I sold my trim setup and pulled it completely out. Wish I hadn't sold that pump wedge now, haha.

Is this the one you broke down here? I have one off a SX if you want it just pay shipping. Let me know. I can get it out tomorrow.

Rick

Yep, thats the one. Thats what I get for showing off in front of the broken down coucher! "I lost my key man!" That little kid on that ski was terrified. The look on his face was straight from a horror flick. Pm sent!

Yep, thats the one. Thats what I get for showing off in front of the broken down coucher! "I lost my key man!" That little kid on that ski was terrified. The look on his face was straight from a horror flick. Pm sent!

Yeah that poor kid was not having fun out there thats for sure...lol

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Ok here is my $0.02. The 650 SX nozzles are shorter overall in length than an X2 nozzle since they don't have the trim ring.

Also on an X2 steer nozzle, it won't bolt up to any other Kawie pump nozzles I know of because the distance between the mounts is a lot more (again because of the trim ring). Sure if you made spacers and other crap you could get it to work but not easily.

As far as those stupid expensive PJS nozzles, I have one and it is junk too. It caused my siphon bilge to not work as well and my steering is jacked because of it. I can't really adjust it out either. The bars are straight, just the ski turns way better to one side compared to the other.

One note on the PJS is that I have two different pump nozzles. Oen is longer than the other to make up for the missign trim ring.

So I am not sure what to tell you. If you could find the longer PJS pump nozzle and then use a 650SX/750/800 SX/SXi/Sxi Pro/SXR steer nozzle, that would seem to be your best bet. Not a quick fix.

I have an X2 pump nozzle w trim ring you can have for cheap say 10 bucks plus shipping, but that doesn't help you with eliminating the trim part.

Good luck...

I have a 650 TS nozzle without trim, i do believe that the X2 and TS share the same pump, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

And i would love to trade for some X2 parts.

Les

Top Bottom