Attention NE Riders

Bill and I are looking for two more riders from the NE to abuse a new Hull design in the next 2-3 weeks. If your an advanced rider and have a flexible schedule in the next couple weeks shoot me an e-mail at info@highroller-customs.com. We will be meeting in NY, PA or NJ.

PS. This hull does flatwater backflips with a 701! It will definitely be worth your time! :Banane01:

G

Goose

where not trying to start a bunch of "hype" this is something thats been in the works for the past 6months from the prototype to the molds and changes.its a completely new hull design it does not look like anything out their and is no a splash or even close to anything available.dan and i are satisfied and met the standards we were looking to acheive with the boat we are keeping it low key untill we get some other riders on the boat and let them come out and give honest feedback to the public good or bad

P

PancakePete

I dont know about testing a ski, But if you guys are out this way, I will rip some surf with you. couple new good spots for testing.. :wiggle:

G

Goose

were def looking to get the boat in both surf and flatwater.not shure if it will be in the same wkd.

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
If I was in the NE I would be all over that. It has to be a pretty crazy ski if it can flatwater backflip with a 701. There has to be some riders that want to ride something new and different BEFORE its even produced

Winter X2

Winter X2
WoW!!

I saw this boat in person. By far the lightest sturdiest boat I have ever seen.:Banane09: If I had the loot, I would be all over one. Keep up the good work guys and let me know when mass production starts!!! I know a few guys who would be in on these.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
flatwater flip with a 701?

does it look like this?

wheelsurf.jpg

The one in this picture is built and reinforced for Surf Freeride (built from fiberglass not carbon) and is very strong. Complete and foamed it weights 62lbs!

Attachments

• tray.jpg
    tray.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
G

Goose

the goal that were were trying to reach with this hull is to eliminate having to build larger motors to be able to do flatwater flips and huge rolls.ect we wanted a boat that would be pro caliber that didnt require the check book to build.

Top Bottom