Blaster baster leaking ..but where ? grrrrrrrr

hi guys have a blaster wit fp ,head ,fp waterbox , have just rebuilt engine replaced all cooling lines , floated the hull , but still cant find the leak , bilge is workin nearly constant , and engine seems to be gettin very hot even though its dual cooled . any ideas cheers !

Put the ski on the trailer and start filling the hull up with water from a garden hose and look for leaks ....... keep the trailer attached to the vehicle so it wont tip over

hi guys have a blaster wit fp ,head ,fp waterbox , have just rebuilt engine replaced all cooling lines , floated the hull , but still cant find the leak , bilge is workin nearly constant , and engine seems to be gettin very hot even though its dual cooled . any ideas cheers !

Upon reinstall of motor did you inadvertantly pull one of the cooling feed lines off in the rear of the hull. Pull the battery box out and take a look,probably it. When the motor is running you are pumpimg water in the hull and not to the motor.

Last edited:
midshaft i bet i hope not for your sake like crab said, nose in on a dock and leave hood open rev it see were its coming in

Put the ski on the trailer and start filling the hull up with water from a garden hose and look for leaks ....... keep the trailer attached to the vehicle so it wont tip over
I did this and mine was leaking in the back where the top of hull and bottom of the hull r joined together, i had to fill the gap in with some 5200, had to do the same thing in the front of the ski, and i also had to replace my hood seal that was my main prob.

yes lines under tray are fine and all renewed as follows , both lines in to exhaust man back of head to top of pipe
front of head to p*sser
bottom of pipe to pipe chamber and p*sser

i have tonight also restricted both cooling lines just before
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]passers [/FONT]

Top Bottom