Best Footholds?

Tedwin

I'm Hooked
Hey guys I just picked up a stock 2007 superjet and I am starting to put together parts for my winter upgrades. I've never used footholds before so wanted some input on the negatives and positives of some different types before picking a pair up (Rickters, WDK, Blowsion Diggers, Watercraft Factory footholds).

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
SEARCH, dude, it has been beat to death!
I prefer Waterdawg REVs, but a lot is personal preference
Oh and Welcome to the X!!!!!!

D-Roc

I forgot!
xft's are awesome but they are tough to keep sealed and your right at the back of the tray and they take up tray space. i am hoping to change most of these problems over the next few weeks with my winter upgrades. i do like my xft's though. i also like WCF holds. i have had 24/7, ricters, and tryed waterdawgs on someone elses ski.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Agreed XFT do take some time to install properly. As fare a tray space I ride with my feet in the holds 95% of the time so they work out good for me and Katie.

Mark44

D-Roc

I forgot!
me to, i only take my feet out when riding into shore when fatigued. they lock your feet in very well and have had only one time that i hurt my ankle a bit with them. XFT FTW!

D-Roc

I forgot!
not xft's lol. pretty much any other kind are easy to install, can be moved forward or back and take up minimal tray space. if you have friends that have footholds try them out or try and make it to a ride, most peeps will let you try their setup.

Top Bottom