SX/SXi/SXi Pro Best impeller for 92 750sx small pin w/ factory pipe

Bidding on a factory pipe and was wondering which impeller I should buy for my ski. It has a solas (not sure of the pitch) but I sucked a rock last time I was riding. It put a few small dents in the impeller so I was thinking it would be a good time to replace it.

caseville9036

BLRider
Your stock aluminum one (assuming it is still stock) is a 14/19. The 95 and newer SXI's came with stainless 9/17's in them and work well for all around power. You should start there, you won't be disappointed.

9/17 skat swirl bug hub (sxr style) will be the best for acceleration. I had a 12/18 solas concord that did pretty good too but it was a small hub.
The large hub will help keep the pump full of water

Bidding on a factory pipe and was wondering which impeller I should buy for my ski. It has a solas (not sure of the pitch) but I sucked a rock last time I was riding. It put a few small dents in the impeller so I was thinking it would be a good time to replace it.

No need to replace it-- just send it to Impros to have the damage repaired and blades re-pitched. Also, punch your reduction nozzle out to 82mm helps.

Top Bottom