best overall hull

Have to agree with these guys. Ive never ridden a phantom but its just a "better" backie chan and the chans ride great. Will flat water flip or ride surf with a longer pole but you cant get a good, new chan anymore...
Phantom would be a very good choice for a "do it all" ski.

Have to agree with these guys. Ive never ridden a phantom but its just a "better" backie chan and the chans ride great. Will flat water flip or ride surf with a longer pole but you cant get a good, new chan anymore...
Phantom would be a very good choice for a "do it all" ski.

I think calling it a "better" chan is an understatement. I've seen with my own eyes every step of the process that goes into those hulls and there a bargain for the amount of labor and pride in those.

Not to mention the customer service of josh is 110% all the time.

I think calling it a "better" chan is an understatement. I've seen with my own eyes every step of the process that goes into those hulls and there a bargain for the amount of labor and pride in those.

Not to mention the customer service of josh is 110% all the time.

From what all the phantom boys say id have to agree. I have personally never seen one in person or ridden one but the craftsmanship looks to be top notch. Josh is definitely what you want to see in a hull builder also. Great guy.

Top Bottom