Super Jet Best Performance Package?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Determine your budget FIRST.
I would personally call up a pro-builder (Jetworks would be my choice), tell them your budget and what you want out of your setup and go from there.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Order a Pipe. a Hooker Prop from IMPROS 9-15 pitch. Get a Worx 201 Grate, And pick up either a MSD Enhancer or EPIC ignition from ATP. You will get more and I bet for less money.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Add an ADA girdled head to that list and BK is right on the money. The reeds, spacer and F/A's aren't worth the bother so put that money towards fuel.

Order a Pipe. a Hooker Prop from IMPROS 9-15 pitch. Get a Worx 201 Grate, And pick up either a MSD Enhancer or EPIC ignition from ATP. You will get more and I bet for less money.
Thats exactly what I want to do to mine! lol as far as an intake grate I bought mine with a worx how do I determine if its a 201? I dont know anything about them, not even their purpose haha I am a newb!

also what OCD said, ADA girdled head...As far as that, do I have to do anything else to the motor or is it a direct replacement for my oem?

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
One of the selling features of the kits is step by step instructions on installation and tuning afterwards but these mods are so common that the same info is available here for free.

Top Bottom