Beware of BigDog452!!!!

well after all the stuff i have purchased from the x and the other site i finally got screwed. it was only $35 but it is still enough to piss me off. i payed BigDog452 about 2 months ago for a fire extinguisher holder for a 98sj. i paid him through paypal. after several weeks of not receiving it and a run around story from BigDog452, i filed a paypal claim. the claim just ended and i got a whole $8 back. I hope he enjoys his $27.

Last edited:
yea i read the thread he started after i paid for it already. if i would have seen the way he was i would have never purchased from him. i really think when he took my money he had no intention of ever sending me anything.

Well..The F'er got me as well for the same fire extinguisher holder too. I didn't see this post till it was too late. After I posted looking for the part, He PM'ed me within an hour, and said he had one. Paid through PAYPAL on the spot. He told me he would ship it out tomorrow. Well that never happened. It's been over 2 weeks and he won't return an email. Why do people have to be this way. BigDog452, Its 35 bucks...really, do you need money that bad that you have to shaft fellow riders? You POS. If anyone needs this guys Email..let me know.

Top Bottom